The Arcadium random census

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hello, we are doing our yearly self review. I'm looking at the current crop of threads and I can't tell if it's a lull in the industry, a lack of talented posters, what.

But this section seems to be slacking off even more than usual. Just an observation, wondering if anyone is feeling the same?

Thank you for your cooperation :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to discuss. Sony won, x-box took a huge L.
This. I just went to the EB Games Toronto flagship store by Eaton Centre and they moved all the LarryBox games and shyt to the very back of the store with the clearance items. :laff:You only see PlayStation and Nintendo stock now when you walk in. If that isn't the final nail in the coffin.

eb_games_yonge_dundas.jpg

This is the location

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This. I just went to the EB Games Toronto flagship store by Eaton Centre and they moved all the LarryBox shyt to the very back of the store with the clearance items. :laff:You only see PS and Nintendo items now when you walk in. If that isn't the final nail in the coffin.
I doubt the EB Games in Toronto is an accurate depiction of gaming as whole.
:DAIGOCOURT:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
I doubt the EB Games in Toronto is an accurate depiction of gaming as whole.
:DAIGOCOURT:
I know, but that shyt is just disrespectful. The fact that XBox used to have a nice huge section directly across from the PlayStation games and now you gotta walk all the way to the back of the store.:scusthov:That's the EB Games equivalent of the bushes.