"The amount of African-American men that come up to me and say You're my hero...is astounding"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
he's probably telling the truth. there are a lot of confused & ignorant black men out here. many of them are aggrieved with how things are going in their life and identify with an authoritarian who "tells it like it is" like Trump. It's similar to how a lot of white men who've fallen into despair and hopelessness identify with Trump. It's a real shame because a lot of these black men are legitimately angry but are confused about who to be mad at and why. Instead of directing their anger at the wealthy elite who've gutted the middle class and robbed them of dignity, they fall into toxic belief systems that push them to the right. Instead of focusing on the important shyt like wealth inequality, their focus is misplaced on hating gays and the "matriarchy".

But the far right has nothing to offer black men and we'll find that out the hard way. It's a system that not only maintains white supremacy but brings out the worst of it. Black men will catch REAL hell under a far-right autocracy.

Black folks are a hot stove sort of people

We dont learn until we feel. Its been like that for eons.

fukking shame.

I do much of what this cracker says is lies/exaggeration.

But tell me why I saw some grown black man wearing a maga hat in timesquare.

Like whats wrong with you lol, like a jew wearing a swaztika band.

A lot black men are suffering from psychological issues and emotional pain.

That much is very clear

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I believe him. The gaslighting and benign neglect black men get from the dems has people considering right wing talking points and policies.

This fake outrage about the "black jobs" comment is a good example of how they alienate black men.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I believe him. The gaslighting and benign neglect black men get from the dems has people considering right wing talking points and policies.

This fake outrage about the "black jobs" comment is a good example of how they alienate black men.

so dems make me mad, ah yes lets advocate for the party that wishes for subjugation and eventual annihilation