"The amount of African-American men that come up to me and say You're my hero...is astounding"

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's probably telling the truth. there are a lot of confused & ignorant black men out here. many of them are aggrieved with how things are going in their life and identify with an authoritarian who "tells it like it is" like Trump. It's similar to how a lot of white men who've fallen into despair and hopelessness identify with Trump. It's a real shame because a lot of these black men are legitimately angry but are confused about who to be mad at and why. Instead of directing their anger at the wealthy elite who've gutted the middle class and robbed them of dignity, they fall into toxic belief systems that push them to the right. Instead of focusing on the important shyt like wealth inequality, their focus is misplaced on hating gays and the "matriarchy".

But the far right has nothing to offer black men and we'll find that out the hard way. It's a system that not only maintains white supremacy but brings out the worst of it. Black men will catch REAL hell under a far-right autocracy.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its not too far fetched, he is likely exaggerating it but polls have shown black men are way more receptive to trump than women and trump has seen slight increase in polling in that regards as well. Alot of this black folks dont give a damn about the collective as long as they got theirs its screw the rest of the community, if not that i see no sane reason a black person would support the republicans with their white supremacy pro white, pro corporate agenda

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I don't doubt any of this type of stuff at all anymore after the black responses towards Ryan Garcia
:francis:

• Wow
Reactions: NZA