No idea, hopefully it's just a magic/fantasy story surrounding black people

Edit: Going by the name, it's probably not though

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What's the synopsis?
:whoo:
The American Society of Magical Negroes is a fresh, satirical comedy about a young man, Aren, who is recruited into a secret society of magical Black people who dedicate their lives to a cause of utmost importance: making white people's lives easier.
If it's the "American society of magical negros" why is a British bytch in it?
Not sure who you're talking about but they're probably in it to act.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
T
:whoo:
The American Society of Magical Negroes is a fresh, satirical comedy about a young man, Aren, who is recruited into a secret society of magical Black people who dedicate their lives to a cause of utmost importance: making white people's lives easier.

Not sure who you're talking about but they're probably in it to act.
The bald head chick that looked like a professor sounded British and I'm pretty sure it's that luvie hoe that's been exposed for disrespecting African Americans

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
T

The bald head chick that looked like a professor sounded British and I'm pretty sure it's that luvie hoe that's been exposed for disrespecting African Americans
Whats funny is she herself if a “magical negro” :mjlol:

She was the first one on the ‘“we” don’t need reparations’ train

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
T

You must think they all look alike or something cause that's not the same woman and that lady isn't even an actress

pcpking

All Star
Daps
"The American Society of Magical Negroes is a fresh, satirical comedy about a young man, Aren, who is recruited into a secret society of magical Black people who dedicate their lives to a cause of utmost importance: making white people's lives easier".

They go have a paintings of magical negroes founding fathers like Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, and Barack Obama.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Oh she looks like that luvie chick to me
"shyt I don't know she still got a bald head :manny: "

The actress:
314173_v9_bc.jpg

Who you're talking about:
LuvvieAjayi_2017W-embed.jpg

:dead: