The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real help ya. One shyt I’m lacking on is this after hour trading. I’m using fidelity. Do I need to do some shyt so I can sell off after hours in case we mooning or that’s not how this works? Just wanna be prepared when this hits 800k. :myman:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real help ya. One shyt I’m lacking on is this after hour trading. I’m using fidelity. Do I need to do some shyt so I can sell off after hours in case we mooning or that’s not how this works? Just wanna be prepared when this hits 800k. :myman:

you have to apply to sale after hours just like you have to apply to trade options....Right now you likely just have a basic account that allows you to buy and sale stocks....

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to apply to sale after hours just like you have to apply to trade options....Right now you likely just have a basic account that allows you to buy and sale stocks....

yea definitely got the basic. Question is should I get that after hour feature in this case? Or that’s not how these types of sales happen?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea definitely got the basic. Question is should I get that after hour feature in this case? Or that’s not how these types of sales happen?

Yes I recommend it. They don't have the full pre/after hours like Webull and a few other brokerages have but it starts at like 630 or 7 or so....A lot of things can happen pre and post hours....Mind you that this is only for your common stocks that aren't penny stocks and that options also aren't allowed to be traded until normal hours.