The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot all about this. How do you show them you got shares?
Just pull out your portfolio and keep a tab of AA's tweet open on the side if somebody get testy.

That said I haven't done this since Shang Chi was out. I'm more of a Regal Cinema guy

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
told yall this shyt is a long term play. adam aron has won multiple awards for his crazy marketing, wouldnt be surprised if this whole meme shyt was his idea. all in all now it basically doubled in fundamental value

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Was AMC ever for the people or was it just the people saying that. At this point I think the people who made money off of it have already left. The rest of us just holding the line are bag holders and kool aid drinkers.
AMC is increasingly looking out for retail investors ---- *investors*. People really think a ceo would be cheering for the whole world to dump his stock? any event outside of long term, fundamental gain is a perk. a side effect at best

Daps
OP made the thread when AMC was under $11

the price is still double that to this day :yeshrug:

I’m willing to bet that almost everyone who bought AMC solely off this thread is red. Thread picked up when it went to the high teens then it went from $17 to $26 in one day, thread was under 20 pages then. You can start off on 5/27 and see how everyone was throwing money at it every day on the way up, and throwing money at it everyday buying “dips” on the way down.

So yea if the HODL was as strong as they claimed then they’re down. Unless they sold near the top which would make the earlier post in this thread even more hilarious.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m willing to bet that almost everyone who bought AMC solely off this thread is red. Thread picked up when it went to the high teens then it went from $17 to $26 in one day, thread was under 20 pages then. You can start off on 5/27 and see how everyone was throwing money at it every day on the way up, and throwing money at it everyday buying “dips” on the way down.

So yea if the HODL was as strong as they claimed then they’re down. Unless they sold near the top which would make the earlier post in this thread even more hilarious.
Thats on the individual:yeshrug:

Noone put a gun to anyones head and made them buy this asset, or hold on to it.

Daps
AMC stock drops toward 8-month low after CEO sells more shares, but says he’s finished

CEO Adam Aron discloses sale of $7.1 million worth of AMC stock on Tuesday, and has sold $42.1 million worth over the past 3 months

Shares of AMC Entertainment Inc. slumped Thursday toward a near eight-month low after Chief Executive Adam Aron disclosed the sale of more shares, but also tried to reassure investors by saying he was done selling.

According to a Form 4 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission late Wednesday, Aron sold 312,500 shares in the open market on Jan. 11, as part of prearranged, Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. The shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $22.16 to $23.74, or at a weighted average price of $22.846, as Aron raised about $7.14 million.

The movie theater operator’s stock AMC had traded in an intraday range that day of $22.09 to $23.75, before closing at $22.79.

He reminded investors that in August of last year, he said he would be selling some of his shares near the end of the year, but said those trading decisions were “out of my hands.”

“Those sales are now all finished,” Aron tweeted overnight.

Don’t miss: AMC CEO Adam Aron’s New Year’s resolution: Refinance debt at lower rates.

Also read: Opinion: Adam Aron’s resolution to refinance AMC’s debt might put his love affair with ‘Apes’ at serious risk.

Aron’s sold a total of 1.25 million shares at a weighted average price of $33.693 to raise $42.12 million over the past three months, including 312,500 shares sold at $30.867 on Dec. 7 and 625,000 shares sold at $40.529 on Nov. 9.

The stock took a 5.4% dive in afternoon trading, putting it on track for the lowest close since May 26. It has now plunged 52.2% since Nov. 8, the day before Aron started selling shares, while the S&P 500 index SPX has eased 0.3% over the same time.

Wednesday’s filing showed that Aron still owned 205,086 Class A shares, but that didn’t include 780,915 shares issuable based on continued service and 1,316,759 shares issuable upon attainment of performance goals, the total of which could be valued at roughly $52.1 million at current prices.

“I still own or plan to vest in 2,302,760 AMC shares,” Aron tweeted. “I am in!”

The stock has tumbled 43.3% over the past three months, but has still rocketed 886.3% over the past 12 months.

Tracking the pulse of the markets

Copyright © 2022 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
jail-in.gif