The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo ya think this shyt will go back under 30 again?? Trying to see if I still have time to drop something on the dip……

:mjlol:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I’m on Fidelity, but I’m DRSing half of my shares in AMC snd GME tonight. I know Fidelity probably doesn’t have the same liquidity issues that plague other brokers, but better to be safe than sorry. I still hope to sell my initial batch of shares through Fidelity, leaving my DRSs shares for the infinity pool.

:francis:
What's DSR?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Ima install a pool with a spoon shaped diving board and fill that shyt with milk and hoes. Then dress up like count chocula and dive in that bytch
When this shyt pops off
This Nga strikes again :dead:

Didn’t you say something about paying Godzilla and King Kong to fight in a Walmart parking or some wild shyt? :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on Fidelity, but I’m DRSing half of my shares in AMC snd GME tonight. I know Fidelity probably doesn’t have the same liquidity issues that plague other brokers, but better to be safe than sorry. I still hope to sell my initial batch of shares through Fidelity, leaving my DRSs shares for the infinity pool.

If u had to sell during a squeez will you have any issues?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
you know they gonna use that to create fud. Run it up a little on a Wednesday and freeze it to get people to sell. Short it to shyt the next Wednesday so folks can sit a 4 day weekend staring at massive losses.
I’m still Hodl but if this shyt hits $1k per I’m 80% :hubie:

A Nga just needs to pay his first house off and a nice down payment for the next :hubie:

I’m already strapped trying to hit this $20k for the down payment without this shyt popping off. It would be a lot easier with a stack of cash from AMC :unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still Hodl but if this shyt hits $1k per I’m 80% :hubie:

A Nga just needs to pay his first house off and a nice down payment for the next :hubie:

I’m already strapped trying to hit this $20k for the down payment without this shyt popping off. It would be a lot easier with a stack of cash from AMC :unimpressed:

Exactly but patience will win out eventually right?

Daps
What's DSR?
Direct Registration. It’s taking your shares, which are currently only sitting within your brokerage account as an IOU, and registering them in your name. Computershare is AMC’s official direct registrar and transfer agent.

What this ostensibly shields you from is brokerages, who may be too illiquid to pay you your asking price, from issuing you a $250,000 consolation, the maximum payout authorized during periods of illiquidity.