The All Red Everything Era Is Officially Over (Free Daps)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you noticed, I never said anything about whether she quit or got fired, just that the all red everything era was over.
No need for u kids to get offended..just tthe automatic assumption of her downfall is not a sure thing. She works every damn day...no one knows wtf Eva Torres, Torrie Wilson, or Stacy Kibler..what they do for a living but th at always got nice clothes and decent make up. That's the questions that should be asked.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No need for u kids to get offended..just tthe automatic assumption of her downfall is not a sure thing. She works every damn day...no one knows wtf Eva Torres, Torrie Wilson, or Stacy Kibler..what they do for a living but th at always got nice clothes and decent make up. That's the questions that should be asked.

She wasn't even Stacy or Torrie in the ring either, yet they managed to have a lengthy career in wrestling and actually provided something :russ::russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They did? What all time great moments does Stacy have? Lol

Kind of a goofy question, but both Torrie and Stacy (other various other women), they were apart of eras where women actually being able to wrestle was a bonus and not a necessity. So they did exactly what they were supposed to do, be sexy and show ass, and all of them were able to actually convey things in segments. Meanwhile, in an era where women in the ring have a spotlight, Eva is an all time awful wrestler, and completely lacks the personality to even sniff being a valet. She's totally useless in the current era of women.

Marks who hate Eva, but give Stacy,Torrie,Candice, Bellas even a pass :russ:

See previous post.

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kind of a goofy question, but both Torrie and Stacy (other various other women), they were apart of eras where women actually being able to wrestle was a bonus and not a necessity. So they did exactly what they were supposed to do, be sexy and show ass, and all of them were able to actually convey things in segments. Meanwhile, in an era where women in the ring have a spotlight, Eva is an all the awful wrestler, and completely lacks the personality to even sniff being a valet. She's totally useless in the current era of women.

See previous post.
Honestly and this isn't to attack you personally, and yes I'm:cape: for Eva as I've been a fan since day 1 but for :steviej:reason.But I honestly don't understand why she's been hated and vilified since day 1 by IWC for being useless, awful wrestler, and lack personality as well as the whole model who does care thing when there have been COUNTLESS other divas who have come and not received any of the hate she's gotten. I mean ppl like lana/Fox/Rosa/Kattliyn/Bellas/Aksana/Candice/Torres the list goes on and on have all gotten passes and not nearly the same hate as her

Also you can count on 1 hand the divas who are actually competent in ring, so why does everyone call out Eva :mindblown:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kind of a goofy question, but both Torrie and Stacy (other various other women), they were apart of eras where women actually being able to wrestle was a bonus and not a necessity. So they did exactly what they were supposed to do, be sexy and show ass, and all of them were able to actually convey things in segments. Meanwhile, in an era where women in the ring have a spotlight, Eva is an all the awful wrestler, and completely lacks the personality to even sniff being a valet. She's totally useless in the current era of women.

See previous post.
Eva has been about as hated as Vickie Guerrero..whatever it is, she gets kids like u talking and wanting her to quit. So she had a winning gimmick from the get go.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Eva has been about as hated as Vickie Guerrero..whatever it is, she gets kids like u talking and wanting her to quit. So she had a winning gimmick from the get go.

Unlike Eva, Vickie was hated cause she was great in her role. Eva is replaceable. Her best talent is dying her hair red and having the entrance that creative gave her, 2 things that could be shuffled to various other women and would be better.
Honestly and this isn't to attack you personally, and yes I'm:cape: for Eva as I've been a fan since day 1 but for :steviej:reason.But I honestly don't understand why she's been hated and vilified since day 1 by IWC for being useless, awful wrestler, and lack personality as well as the whole model who does care thing when there have been COUNTLESS other divas who have come and not received any of the hate she's gotten. I mean ppl like lana/Fox/Rosa/Kattliyn/Bellas/Aksana/Candice/Torres the list goes on and on have all gotten passes and not nearly the same hate as her

Also you can count on 1 hand the divas who are actually competent in ring, so why does everyone call out Eva :mindblown:

See previous post. But just to answer, Rosa was awful as shyt, yet was never pushed. Aksana was awful, and was never pushed. They were barely on TV, and when they were, it was pretty insignificant. I don't even know why you have Kaitlyn, Eve, Fox, and the Bellas in there. All are at the bare minimum basic in the ring and still far better than Eva Marie was or ever would be. I hate the Bellas because they've been given credit for re-starting the womens division, even though they were previously part of the reason why it sucked in the first place. Candice actually had noticeable improvement, and even Lana brings something personality wise. If Eva had even the Bellas bare minimum personality, I wouldn't even be typing stuff like this, but she doesn't, which is why I don't understand why she gets caped for so much. Even as awful as Dana is in the ring, she's still better than Eva, and has enough personality for several women. Eva is good looking CAW with every single attribute set to 0. She can't talk, emote in general, wrestle, announce, do backstage interviews, commentary, why are y'all (in general, not just you) trying to rescue her so much :mjlol:??? There is nothing of value lost here. I know there's some red-haired women on IG or spankbang that actually provide something:pachaha:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kind of a goofy question, but both Torrie and Stacy (other various other women), they were apart of eras where women actually being able to wrestle was a bonus and not a necessity. So they did exactly what they were supposed to do, be sexy and show ass, and all of them were able to actually convey things in segments. Meanwhile, in an era where women in the ring have a spotlight, Eva is an all time awful wrestler, and completely lacks the personality to even sniff being a valet. She's totally useless in the current era of women.

See previous post.

To be honest, in retrospect, the Torries and Stacys and Candices are a better memory than they were, because they were hot af. But everytime their segments came on, unless I was trying to see some ass, it was me walking out of the room for 10 minutes. People don't understand this is "go-away" heat she was getting. The heat that you say the match was bad, because the match sucked, not because the character you don't like won. The type of heat, that if they do a face turn, they will not garner any support and sell no merch.

It's like yeah, you can give any newcomer the belt, and get this "major heel heat" people say she was getting, but it's not the right type, and I guarantee you the ratings will plummet during her segments. She had what, 2 whole years to focus on the craft, and she had shown no growth or progress at all in her matches in NXT. Wrestling is about making it look as real as possible, and if you don't have at least a passable enough skill in the ring by the time you are in a company like WWE, you aren't going to do good things.

But hey, I'm glad the majority of the roster right now is girls that actually trained to be wrestlers, and they are so far removed from "more than half the girl roster should be just eye candy models we find".

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for her. She's making moves (check her Instagram) and doesn't need wrestling. Can't hate on that

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Because she is useless.

None of those other women were anywhere near as terrible as she is.

The Bellas are 100x better than Eva.

Aksana and Rosa were never pushed

Alicia Fox is one of the best athltes in the company. Her Northern Lights is the best in the business

Lana was the most over person in the entire company when she was Rusev's manager.

Eva had them spending tons of money on her developing her when there were plenty of women in the independents and in their own developmental that were more worthy of Total Divas and the mainstream exposure she was getting