The Age When Having Kids Starts Getting Difficult

morris

Superstar
Daps
Nope just a weirdo town lol full of men I went to school with and meth heads lol. I'm sure my prospects won't go up until I start traveling out though <3

Log off, pump gas, then

driving-off-gas-pump.jpg

and don;t look back. At all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't call it full on stalking. Just looking at me like I'm the last woman on earth but never saying anything. Hell I got looked at by some guy in Chik-fil-A today. He didn't say sh*t but I smiled and his eyes were dead on me. I don't get it. :dame:But still.....no rush...and I haven't had a man follow me in a car in a few weeks lol. :mjlol::blessed:

What part of your body or face attracts them? Dead ass serious.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What part of your body or face attracts them? Dead ass serious.

I don't know but they keep looking in my face :dame:....or lean back and they're even brave enough to look at my boobs :mjcry:. Problem is they're not attractive. And the okay ones say nothing. :mjcry:. But :yeshrug:. I don't plan on living here in the next few months. I'll be traveling for training in November so I'll be in an area I actually like :ehh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't know but they keep looking in my face :dame:....or lean back and they're even brave enough to look at my boobs :mjcry:. Problem is they're not attractive. And the okay ones say nothing. :mjcry:. But :yeshrug:. I don't plan on living here in the next few months. I'll be traveling for training in November so I'll be in an area I actually like :ehh:

So basically your average looking breasts and your booty is what these thirsty dudes be looking for.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
What's the point of this? Make women feel scared? Lol women know there's a ticking clock on when they can have kids; we live with our bodies every day. There's nothing new to us about this info.

morris

Superstar
Daps
What's the point of this? Make women feel scared? Lol women know there's a ticking clock on when they can have kids; we live with our bodies every day. There's nothing new to us about this info.
:rudy:

Coli-->Male dominated forum-->Salon-->for females-->Interesting article ... thought I'd share:yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:rudy:

Coli-->Male dominated forum-->Salon-->for females-->Interesting article ... thought I'd share:yeshrug:

No need to share something that's been beat into our heads since the beginning of time.