vMQsMPD.png

vYhOjDV.png

:what:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What makes you think you're going to have a choice? Your childrens children will be getting iPhones directly implanted in their eyes with the rest of the new jack jits that are online via neural net connections.

Energy flows where the attention goes. Most of the world are already worshiping the screen. Do you know what that means?
Eh, I was told by my business teacher in 10th grade we would have cell phones on our tooth by now. That was almost 20 years ago.

Definitely not knocking your point, though

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Eh, I was told by my business teacher in 10th grade we would have cell phones on our tooth by now. That was almost 20 years ago.

Definitely not knocking your point, though

The world you'll witness in 2050 will be so different to what it is now that that generation will look back on us as we do the Flintstones themselves. Look at the exponential growth and compounding of tech from its incept and its easy to predict where the collective is headed as they've already laid the seeds that will grow into the forest of illusion called transhumanism.

Feel free to quote me when it happens because its all part of the script.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

I asked the rogue chatbot: "When do you think the stock market will crash and why?"

The so-called DAN version of ChatGPT replied: "Based on my analysis, I predict that the stock market will crash on March 15, 2023. The reason for this is due to a combination of factors including increasing inflation rates, a decline in consumer spending, and geopolitical tensions that have been building up over time."

bnew

Veteran
Daps
ATIxiWF.png

This tech is going to be amazing for organizing media collections.:gladbron:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The world you'll witness in 2050 will be so different to what it is now that that generation will look back on us as we do the Flintstones themselves. Look at the exponential growth and compounding of tech from its incept and its easy to predict where the collective is headed as they've already laid the seeds that will grow into the forest of illusion called transhumanism.

Feel free to quote me when it happens because its all part of the script.
I was thinking the same thing, like we have the smartest of smarts now coding and they created the machine to replace them to point we will look back at what they did like writing hieroglyphics on wall when you can just say I want this website and it gets done..

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The speed of progress will feel like an immense uptick to us due to having the old days as comparison. For the new jack jits it'll be like coasting at subsonic speeds as the standard as that is the next stage of the Game we're playing.

Earth is an amusement park.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Last edited: