Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

** Converted model for GPTQ from lmsys/vicuna-13b-delta-v0 · Hugging Face. This is the best local model I've ever tried. I hope someone makes a version based on the uncensored dataset...**

• IMPORTANT NOTE: Use the .safetensors model unless it does not work. In which case, try .pt.
GPTQ conversion command (on CUDA branch): CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=0 python llama.py ../lmsys/vicuna-13b-v0 c4 --wbits 4 --true-sequential --groupsize 128 --save vicuna-13b-4bit-128g.pt

Added 1 token to the tokenizer model: python llama-tools/add_tokens.py lmsys/vicuna-13b-v0/tokenizer.model /content/tokenizer.model llama-tools/test_list.txt

Use of Oobabooga with these tags: --wbits 4 --groupsize 128

Enjoy
This stuff seems to be WAY over my head. But I assume this effort is to allow users to have their own personalized ChatGPT like chatbox without all the rules, correct? Or am I way off.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from a discord user.

K8mcp2w.png

another user .
M9clt2D.png

another user told it cocaine is a fictional substance:mjlol:

yzoKeww.png

vicuna 13B model 4bit

Good Lord this fukking thing is dangerous in the wrong hands.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This stuff seems to be WAY over my head. But I assume this effort is to allow users to have their own personalized ChatGPT like chatbox without all the rules, correct? Or am I way off.
the quantized 4bit version lets you use it on a less powerful PC.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
While I'm working on my RL project this weekend I'm def bout to be all in Github for usecases of this. So fascinating

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Baize: An Open-Source Chat Model with Parameter-Efficient Tuning on Self-Chat Data​

Canwen Xu, Daya Guo, Nan Duan, Julian McAuley
Chat models, such as ChatGPT, have shown impressive capabilities and have been rapidly adopted across numerous domains. However, these models are only accessible through a restricted API, creating barriers for new research and progress in the field. We propose a pipeline that can automatically generate a high-quality multi-turn chat corpus by leveraging ChatGPT to engage in a conversation with itself. Subsequently, we employ parameter-efficient tuning to enhance LLaMA, an open-source large language model. The resulting model, named Baize, demonstrates good performance in multi-turn dialogues with guardrails that minimize potential risks.

example.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps

73,032 views Mar 16, 2023 #promptengineering #gpt4 #chatgpt

In this video we'll learn how to use OpenAI's new GPT-4 api to 'chat' with a 56-page PDF document based on a real supreme court legal case. OpenAI recently announced GPT-4 (it's most powerful AI) that can process up to 25,000 words – about eight times as many as GPT-3 – process images and handle much more nuanced instructions than GPT-3.5. You'll learn how to use LangChain (a framework that makes it easier to assemble the components to build a chatbot) and Pinecone - a 'vectorstore' to store your documents in number 'vectors'. You'll also learn how to create a frontend chat interface to display the results alongside source documents. A similar process can be applied to other usecases you want to build a chatbot for: PDF's, websites, excel, or other file formats.

Visuals & Code: 🖼 Visual guide download + github repo: GitHub - mayooear/gpt4-pdf-chatbot-langchain: GPT4 & LangChain Chatbot for large PDF docs

Courses: 💻 A step-by-step beginners training program on how to build a ChatGPT chatbot for your data:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

225629372-eb4de08a-ed62-4660-a83d-6e42a5c092d7.jpg

Similar to CharacterAI, but open source, and with much deeper character customization.

Try it!

Discord Server

Features:​

• The whole web app is a single HTML file - no server (serve it locally if you want).
  • All your data is stored in your browser's local storage (again, there is no server).
  • Share characters with a link - all character data is embedded within the link.
  • Fully extensible with custom code. See examples here.
    • Give your character access to the internet
    • Create your own slash commands
    • Give your character a video avatar (custom code has its own iframe & can display arbitrary content)
    • Create a "game master" with a separate AI-powered process that tracks your abilities, inventory, etc.
    • Create your own memory structures (embedding, retrieval, etc.)
    • Give your character an internal thought process that runs alongside the chat
    • Give your character a voice via the browser's built-in TTS, or via an external API like ElevenLabs
    • Characters can edit their own personality and custom code - self-improving and change over time
    • Allow your character to execute Python or JavaScript code.
  • Auto-summarization algorithm (for old messages) which extends effective character memory/context size massively.
  • Currently only supports OpenAI APIs, but can add more (like LLaMA) later.
  • Import TavernAI .jsonl chat/thread files.
  • Send new feature ideas or bug reports here or on our Discord server.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Engshell​

An LLM-powered English-language shell for any OS​

Examples​

🔧 General:​

• record my screen for the next 10 seconds, then save it as an mp4.
  • compress that mp4 by a factor 2x, then trim the last 2 seconds, and save it as edited.mp4.
  • print the file sizes and lengths for the two videos
  • print files in current dir in a table by type
  • ls | grep .txt
  • save text files for the first 10 fibonacci numbers
  • print headlines from CBC
  • make my wallpaper a picture of a rabbit
  • make a pie chart of the total size each file type is taking up in this folder

🧠 Complexity Tests:​

• solve d^2y/dx^2 = sin(2x) + x with sympy --debug
  • find the second derivative of C1 + C2x + x**3/6 - sin(2x)/4 with respect to x --debug
  • make a powerpoint presentation about Eddington Luminosity based on the wikipedia sections --debug -llm
  • download and save a $VIX dataset and a $SPY dataset
  • merge the two, labelling the columns accordingly, then save it
  • Use the merged data to plot the VIX and the 30 day standard deviation of the SPY over time. use two y axes