The/a history of the ADOS experience and impact in Europe

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Check out

20 Questions and Answers on Black Europe
by Dr Stephen Arthur Small

I took a course taught by him, he is an extremely knowledgeable black historian and social theorist from the UK. He knows all about systemic racism not only in the US but also in Europe. There are some good historical references in the book in regards to the formation of Black British culture and the link with ADOS throughout Europe.

Let me know if your interested, I believe I may have a PDF copy I could send you.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
African-American Jim Hercules was one of the bodyguards of the Russian Tsar Nicholas II.

The so called "Abyssinian Guard" represented the relationship between the Russian and Ethiopian Orthodox churches.
s3IVETz.jpg

5ZXqIr1.jpg

2gbMbTw.jpg

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Corette Elisabeth Hardy was born 1881 and raised in New York City.

She moved to Russia in 1903 where she became a popular celebrity as a Jazz singer and actress.

DgGyse7.jpg

bDvyVQs.jpg

CUpaFbq.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
damn bro i have a lot to unpack here. don't even know where to begin lol but good looks..

aye @IllmaticDelta have you seen the black russians red experience documentary? if so how was it & how did you watch it. i wanna definitely wanna check that shyt with my father

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
damn bro i have a lot to unpack here. don't even know where to begin lol but good looks..

aye @IllmaticDelta have you seen the black russians red experience documentary? if so how was it & how did you watch it. i wanna definitely wanna check that shyt with my father

Nah, I never saw the full docu; I only saw those clips that I posted on the first page. Another related video