The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pete and his stupidity are only cute when he's plus 40 in home runs. He is running out of time, and I'm sick of that horrible fukking commercial with him and Mr. Met with the ringing doorbell. My fukking dog goes crazy every time it goes off.

He's running out of season and this 31 shyt ain't cutting it. Take 30 million off the last offer he turned down. Take it or leave it cock sucker. He better hit a grand slam today

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Pete and his stupidity are only cute when he's plus 40 in home runs. He is running out of time, and I'm sick of that horrible fukking commercial with him and Mr. Met with the ringing doorbell. My fukking dog goes crazy every time it goes off.

He's running out of season and this 31 shyt ain't cutting it. Take 30 million off the last offer he turned down. Take it or leave it cock sucker. He better hit a grand slam today
Take 30(?) million from the offer? Wasn’t the offer like 165M?

fukk that.. at this rate, it’s 4/100 or kick rocks.

fukk him and those goofy ass purple cleats he keeps wearing.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16 left with 10 of them against Philly and Atlanta. If Peter wants that raise now is the time to get it. A nice hot streak will make Scott Boras' job easier.

Alvarez is also due for a hot streak. A nice September run will make those upcoming arbitration talks with the team easier