The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The issue with Soto is that he's been waiting to hit free agency, and the minute he does hes gonna ask for something astronomical, some goofy sh*t like 15 years/$800M :francis:

and Pete...months ago some rumors came out that he turned down an offer, he also wants to get paid well into his late 30s/40s, I'm good on that :francis:

I'm not feeling these long term monster contracts. No thanks.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The issue with Soto is that he's been waiting to hit free agency, and the minute he does hes gonna ask for something astronomical, some goofy sh*t like 15 years/$800M :francis:

and Pete...months ago some rumors came out that he turned down an offer, he also wants to get paid well into his late 30s/40s, I'm good on that :francis:

I'm not feeling these long term monster contracts. No thanks.

Soto you pay him whatever. He’s 25, and unless he gets injured, dude will run into the HoF.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Soto gets the blank check since he hasn't hit his physical peak yet. He can even get those helicopters that arod wanted

Pete 5 years, 6 if we make a playoff appearance, 7 if we win it all or he manages to hit 70 or he wins MVP.
Uncle Steve will give it a shot. The richest owner is baseball better be bringing Soto in for talks.