The '24 NY Mets. From 0-5 to OMG

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Díaz has to cover that bag man, I know he thought it was a foul ball, but play it out and if it's foul then it's foul.

Anyway, I'm glad Marte got that hit and Lindor got that clutch HR.

Postseason bound! Let's go METS!

Good thing Lindor saved his ass and he made up for his lapse.

His legacy would have been ruined and the wfan crowd would be on his ass today if the game ended differently because of that

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing Lindor saved his ass and he made up for his lapse.

His legacy would have been ruined and the wfan crowd would be on his ass today if the game ended differently because of that

Yeah, if Lindor doesn't come through there it's a completely different conversation.

I also feel like if the Mets lose game 1 that way, there's no way they win game 2.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was really hoping to not have to play the Brewers again but here we are

Pete need to find Daniel Murphy's # and get his connect from 2015 asap

Pete is a front runner,

Game 2 he could've gone down in Met's legend 2 on with one swing he could've changed his whole feeling and ended the Braves season but he got an out like usual. if the Met's aren't up or aren't down by 8 runs don't expect him to do anything. No Pressure Pete

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pete is a front runner,

Game 2 he could've gone down in Met's legend 2 on with one swing he could've changed his whole feeling and ended the Braves season but he got an out like usual. if the Met's aren't up or aren't down by 8 runs don't expect him to do anything. No Pressure Pete
What's weird is he used to be fairly clutch. 2022 he drove in so many runs.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was really hoping to not have to play the Brewers again but here we are

Pete need to find Daniel Murphy's # and get his connect from 2015 asap

Saw tickets for the game today going for 9 bucks online. If I was a little closer to Milwaukee, and didn't just have a week vacation, I would probably try and go.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dog deserves all that MLB Network money for carrying his fat tub of lard partner for all those years
I carried da mad doag for years, you're out of your moind.

Here's Mink with the update...

09WPANK.png

I heard Mike was talking about da Mets on his poadcast, I'll give it a listen before today's game..