The '24 NY Mets. From 0-5 to OMG

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sidebar, I like how Berkhardt acknowledged his SNY days, by bringing up to Nimmo that he first interviewed him 14 years ago. Crazy to see how both their careers(Kevin and Nimmo’s) have turned out.

Who would’ve thought that the sideline reporter for the Mets back in 2010, would be doing the Super Bowl and the MLB post game for Fox? While with Nimmo, folks were criticizing Sandy for drafting a kid out of Wyoming, yet he’s the Mets second best player.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
GZfXxgXW4AAYvya.jpg

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A lot of us go back to the Sohh days. These past few weeks might be the most fun I've had as a Mets fan in my 35 years of being a Mets fan. Holy shyt what a fukking ride
for me personally i remember 2000, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2015, and now this year as some of the most memorable years as a mets fan.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should have won in 06.
Pedro and El Duque getting hurt killed us.:mjcry:
Is it too early to say Lindor is having the best offensive season in Mets history

I give the edge to Beltran in '06. He was a monster that year, makes his last at bat hurt even more:sadcam:
Piazza's first two seasons were sick too.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I knew Lindor was gonna come through in that spot, I just felt it and probably all of us Mets fans did. Mr Dependable. The heart and soul of this ballclub :wow:

Quintana did the job again just like in MIL. Kept us in the game and gave us a chance to finally get some clutch hits. Peterson again out of the pen with quality work tonight.

Diaz had to go and make it scary for us. It honestly wouldn’t be a Mets win without our closer making us shyt out pants through the final three outs :russ:

So proud of this team and it’s so much sweeter beating those Philly dirtbags!

NLCS here we come LFGM brehs :blessed: