The '24 NY Mets. From 0-5 to OMG

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Plus Jeff is versatile defensively. I understand folks want him out, but McNeil should be on the team, he’s valuable. Dude is a good bench player.
Problem is, who are they gonna remove from the postseason roster? I've got a feeling its gonna be Acuna, and I don't like that. I think his speed is gonna be needed.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Problem is, who are they gonna remove from the postseason roster? I've got a feeling its gonna be Acuna, and I don't like that. I think his speed is gonna be needed.

Maybe JD or Winker?
Sure it’s nice to have power off the bench, but McNeil offers more versatility.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Acuña is better than McNeil at everything at this point. Taylor is probably the one that's gone since McNeil can play the outfield

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Honestly.. I'd rather it be Bader since Taylor plays similar solid defense in the outfield, and McNeil can play the outfield too.

I get it if it's Acuna since he's so fresh.. but Idk.. I'd love to have that speed ready to go.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Honestly.. I'd rather it be Bader since Taylor plays similar solid defense in the outfield, and McNeil can play the outfield too.

I get it if it's Acuna since he's so fresh.. but Idk.. I'd love to have that speed ready to go.
I think they are going to to take SB MLB experience over pure speed. Bader and Taylor can steal a bag of it's necessary.