The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
From Jeff Z….(ravens beat writer)

Marcus Williams - Has options, may not be a season ender, possible surgery.
Tyler Linderbaum - Ankle sprain “week to week”
Ronnie Stanley - Knee sprain, may be out for Bengals game.
Marlon Humphrey - Has a chance to return this week.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
From the Ravens website.

The Ravens reinforced their safety room Tuesday following Marcus Williams' pectoral injury in Sunday's season opener.

Veteran defensive back Daryl Worley was signed to the 53-man roster, while safety Duron Harmon was signed to the practice squad.

Worley saw action in Sunday's 25-9 victory over the Houston Texans, playing three defensive snaps and 20 snaps on special teams after being elevated from the practice squad.

Williams suffered a pectoral injury Sunday and "will be out for a while" according to Head Coach John Harbaugh. As of Monday, Williams and doctors were still determining whether he would undergo surgery. Harbaugh said a decision would come soon.

The 28-year-old Worley can play both safety and cornerback and appeared in eight games for Baltimore last year, making one start.

Harmon started 16 games for the Raiders last season and had 86 tackles, two interceptions and two forced fumbles. The 32-year-old Harmon is an experienced veteran who spent his first seven seasons with the Patriots, winning three Super Bowls in New England. For his career, Harmon has 401 tackles and 23 career interceptions, with at least two picks in each of the last six seasons.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
What’s yall expectations for Sunday game
I'm sure we'll find a way to keep it close but I'm not that confident in a W. And it's not even really about all the injuries...they should be used to dealing with that after these last few years. Bengals can't afford to drop to 0-2 (both overall and in division) so we're gonna get their better-than-best shot.

Guessing Andrews will be back, so that'll help. But if he's not, that quad might be more serious than they're letting on.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the Ravens will win. They're going to come out strong and keep the pressure on all game. Bengals will make some plays, but I think the guys that are playing are going to step up big with all the injuries last week.

The Bengals are not the same team that made it to the superbowl 2 year ago. Their secondary is very weak, and their defense is not good.

The Ravens may still split with them this season, but I think we'll see a more polished offense and Lamar getting the ball out much quicker Sunday.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I'm sure we'll find a way to keep it close but I'm not that confident in a W. And it's not even really about all the injuries...they should be used to dealing with that after these last few years. Bengals can't afford to drop to 0-2 (both overall and in division) so we're gonna get their better-than-best shot.

Guessing Andrews will be back, so that'll help. But if he's not, that quad might be more serious than they're letting on.

I’m with you I don’t know what to think of this team just yet, I’m really looking forward to the offense though because I want them to stretch the field with Zay and Odell and just to see if this pass rush is real, I’m predicting a ugly ass game that will come to a Justin tucker fg

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I think the Ravens will win. They're going to come out strong and keep the pressure on all game. Bengals will make some plays, but I think the guys that are playing are going to step up big with all the injuries last week.

The Bengals are not the same team that made it to the superbowl 2 year ago. Their secondary is very weak, and their defense is not good.

The Ravens may still split with them this season, but I think we'll see a more polished offense and Lamar getting the ball out much quicker Sunday.

From this post to gods eyes I hope you’re right