The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The curse of Flacco continues. Booted out unceremoniously….instead of making thing on point like 2014-15 with Gary Kubiack.

Flacco ain’t get excuses like Lamar….
Lamar had a dudes dropping passes this game including a td. He had 300+ total yards of offense himself. I think sometimes you guys don't understand what you are seeing.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lamar had a dudes dropping passes this game including a td. He had 300+ total yards of offense himself. I think sometimes you guys don't understand what you are seeing.
Also, we can't forget the often injured rb that the Ravens are so attached too started the comeback with a fumble.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah he just needs to work on his deep ball so he can stop overthrowing everyone

This loss was on Roman and Harbaugh IMO

I don’t even blame the defense cause this game wouldn’t have even been close if it wasn’t for piss poor coaching all game long

Roman been doing good this year but yesterday he went back to his 2021 play calling

If we just pound the rock we win this game easily

I just don’t understand all the passing in the redzone

You have Gus and Lamar…use them

It should be easy af calling redzone plays when you got a weapon like Lamar

run the ball & play action…simple

stop calling all these shotgun plays from the 2 yard line :snoop:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and get Pat Ricard bum ass off the field

they make it so easy for teams to defend us by having him on the field so much

On most passing plays yesterday Lamar had Andrews,Ricard,Josh Oliver,and 1 WR as his targets :dahell:

If that is your receiving core why the fukk are you throwing it so much

where is James Proche and Tylan Wallace

Why is Pat Ricard and Josh Oliver on the field in obvious passing situations instead of our WRs

this shyt makes zero sense

I was lowkey defending Roman this season but I cant anymore

I would love to see Harbs get fired but at the very least Roman has to go

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

facts bro we seen yesterday how inadequate this wr group is and roman has to get his shyt together with the personnel on the field when it come to situational football it's no way pat belongs on the field in 2nd 14 and 3 and 10

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he just needs to work on his deep ball so he can stop overthrowing everyone

This loss was on Roman and Harbaugh IMO

I don’t even blame the defense cause this game wouldn’t have even been close if it wasn’t for piss poor coaching all game long

Roman been doing good this year but yesterday he went back to his 2021 play calling

If we just pound the rock we win this game easily

I just don’t understand all the passing in the redzone

You have Gus and Lamar…use them

It should be easy af calling redzone plays when you got a weapon like Lamar

run the ball & play action…simple

stop calling all these shotgun plays from the 2 yard line :snoop:
not saying your wrong but...

but I get what you mean, he missed a throw in the red zone on their second or third trip in Jags territory by overthrowing duvernay, albeit it was a shorter toss.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
not saying your wrong but...

but I get what you mean, he missed a throw in the red zone on their second or third trip in Jags territory by overthrowing duvernay, albeit it was a shorter toss.

Thats 1 throw

Hes missed 50 of them this season

In previous seasons he was always good on his deep and intermediate throws,it was his short throws that was always off

for some reason he’s overthrowing all his deep passes this year