The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hopefully the Kyle Hamilton injury isn’t serious cause hes been balling the last 4 or 5 games

Could’ve got a shut out if it wasn’t for Chuck Clark getting that PI

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Defensive MVPs of the game are Hump, Queen and Hamilton.

Oweh still invisible though :francis:
crazy thing is Oweh gets doubled more than any of our pass rushers and his PFF pass rush grade is always good so I guess he’s doing his job

Still would like to see him make more plays though

I thought everybody on defense played great today besides Chuck Clark

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are we feeling about extending Queen now? :patrice:

I was ready to call him total bust status but the last 4-5 games he's been great and getting better every game.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy thing is Oweh gets doubled more than any of our pass rushers and his PFF pass rush grade is always good so I guess he’s doing his job

Still would like to see him make more plays though

I thought everybody on defense played great today besides Chuck Clark

Yeah, Oweh has definitely been taking a lot of attention and has been getting held as well but his lack of pass-rush moves is so evident. He can explode off the line greater than 90% of edge rushers but the second he contacts the tackle he's stonewalled. Insane athlete but he needs to work hard in the off-season. Hopefully he can be a true impact guy next season.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lamar was sick, also rusty coming off a bye. Defense showed out, idk if Roman/Harbaugh we’re competent this game

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How are we feeling about extending Queen now? :patrice:

I was ready to call him total bust status but the last 4-5 games he's been great and getting better every game.
hes has lowkey been good all year but he's really stepped it up since the Roquan trade

if he could catch he'd be in the DPOY convo cause he has dropped atleast 6 or 7 picks this year