The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
How you think the rest of the season will turn out? Outside of the rivalry games I see all those games being winnable, dare I say easy too, if Roman and Harbaugh continue their streak of being, well... decent lol then I could see us in the super bowl, Bills I thought were the greatest threat but it looks like the Chiefs now, if that AFC championship game happens I see us being outcoached :yeshrug:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How you think the rest of the season will turn out? Outside of the rivalry games I see all those games being winnable, dare I say easy too, if Roman and Harbaugh continue their streak of being, well... decent lol then I could see us in the super bowl, Bills I thought were the greatest threat but it looks like the Chiefs now, if that AFC championship game happens I see us being outcoached :yeshrug:
I need to see a few more games with the defense under Roquan Smith. If they can play like they did against the Saints against the Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins, they will make a deep playoff run. If coordinators scheme against Roquan or can get him in bad position, the defense might struggle. I can't see a Superbowl because Harbaugh's still the coach. History has shown me that he will do some Harbaugh shyt and cost them games.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps

as the defense gets healthier , I think we also can make a deep playoff run. Andy Reid has made dumb coaching mistakes nearly every playoffs. (matter fact, he was routinely mocked for his use of time management and not running the ball to soak the clock. I can post multiple articles....you know what changed, He got Machomes. Hell, even last year, his 2nd half game plan vs the Bengals was atrocious. I say all that to say... in the playoffs, Players have to play. If we play our best. we should believe we can make the superbowl. The Bills game shows we can play with anyone in the AFC. The Cheifs/Dolphins are biggest threat. Thankfully, neither team can stop the run. Its time to go on a run and hopefully finish 13-4

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Not much has come easy with this squad these last couple years...like Harbs likes to say "it's never pretty, but it is us." Sked's definitely favorable for a high seed though.

BTW, hope we see Ojabo Sunday. About as good an opponent to make your pro debut against.