The 2024 Aflac Kickoff Game: Your #1 UGA Bulldogs vs #14 Clemson Tigers

Who wins?

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Son I don't care about the score, Clemson is going out worse than Oregon did in this matchup - this shyt is pathetic. Defense played their hearts out, you SHOULD have at least comparable talent (SHOULD), and you been running the same raggedy ass system for 15 years on offense.

You can at least understand why Oregon played p*ssy, Dabo got no excuses for this shyt :childplease:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There’s no way he couldn’t get one of these guys sitting on a bench. shyt is crazy
Second best program in the 2010s and they had cac safeties and LBs against prime Ohio State in a CFP game. That was when I knew he smelled his own shyt too much. Cac safeties against arguably the best offense ever in LSU.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Imagine thinking beck is the best qb in the country but with yall that talent he couldn’t even score a touchdown against bama im sure shedeur scores at least 2 and we all know what Quinn did to bama lmao beck is an overrated bum Cade would look good with this talent

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Second best program in the 2010s and they had cac safeties and LBs against prime Ohio State in a CFP game. That was when I knew he smelled his own shyt too much. Cac safeties against arguably the best offense ever in LSU.
He do got a lot of white players lmao mf had an all white backfield last year in the year of 2023 :mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
He does more with less. WTF do you think he would do with fuccking Brock Bowers??? :usure:

On the flipside what the fucck would Stetson Bennett do at Colorado? :mjlol:
Georgia is like them early bama teams they just throw anybody out there

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You give shedeur this line and WRs he’s winning a heisman and yall don’t lose to a rb who plays qb in the sec championship.

:mjlol: ok breh

Beck will be the first QB taken in the NFL Draft in April 2025 and is the best college QB in the nation right now:

I’d post more but that would be overkill. He enters the season as the consensus best QB in the nation, it ain’t a debate

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk this boring shyt made me go get a red bull :russell:. Was bout to fukk around and be sleep during Thee most exciting, complete, dominant team in all the land :BrutusPawg: 3:30 CBS (that’s our network now) tune in and watxh excellence :umadOh: . Not this snooze fest :BrutusScust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk this boring shyt made me go get a red bull :russell:. Was bout to fukk around and be sleep during Thee most exciting, complete, dominant team in all the land :BrutusPawg: 3:30 CBS (that’s our network now) tune in and watxh excellence :umadOh: . Not this snooze fest :BrutusScust:
:yeshrug: These ain't my teams nikka.

I was bout to flip to WWE but don't want to start in the middle :pachaha: