The 2023 BRP50 List Is Out

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Very cool to see Bryan Keith getting some publicity. Hes been showing up at indy shows in Minneapolis and hes been wrestling against one of my good friends regularly. Hes a really good guy and good wrestler.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

Thats kind of a weird take especially as that list gives me new black wrestlers to follow and become fans of. Any list would have its detractors but this is the one he wants to be taken off of? PWI 500 gets it wrong annually but thats a matter of taste. Bet he is still on that one though. Its kinda weird energy for that but I get the reason why he is upset just not the action.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Very cool to see Bryan Keith getting some publicity. Hes been showing up at indy shows in Minneapolis and hes been wrestling against one of my good friends regularly. Hes a really good guy and good wrestler.
I fully expect to see Bryan Keith sign with a major in the near future. He has a cool gimmick, he's versatile in the ring, and he can talk.
He's going to print money for whichever company signs him.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Thats kind of a weird take especially as that list gives me new black wrestlers to follow and become fans of. Any list would have its detractors but this is the one he wants to be taken off of? PWI 500 gets it wrong annually but thats a matter of taste. Bet he is still on that one though. Its kinda weird energy for that but I get the reason why he is upset just not the action.
That part! There are so many talented Black wrestlers who get exposure from the list that a lot of people wouldn't know otherwise.
For example, somebody gave Peter Rosenberg a copy of the old BRP50 list, and his response was "there's 50 Black wrestlers?" Lists like the BRP50, and internet spots like Black wrestling Twitter, Black wrestling podcasts, and even TSC fill a void in raising awareness of Black wrestlers.
Anything to raise that awareness should be celebrated. Swerve chose wrong, IMO.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I do think Mercedes should’ve been top 5, but at the same time I got no problems with the top 10 as a whole from a booking perspective (outside of cussing Snowman out for not doing more with Ricky)