The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
@AvadaKadaBreh :mjgrin: told you.

Braves comin out them prospects if they want bryant, we just gotta wait for Donaldson to sign(hopefully anywhere besides atlanta) and the service time grievance results that are taking forever :pacspit:
How many times must I tell you that Alex Anthopolous ain't giving all that up for a 2 year rental of Kris Bryant. :camby:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@AvadaKadaBreh :mjgrin: told you.

Braves comin out them prospects if they want bryant, we just gotta wait for Donaldson to sign(hopefully anywhere besides atlanta) and the service time grievance results that are taking forever :pacspit:

quote a reporter doing the same bullshyt speculation you are for an "I told you so" brehs

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
quote a reporter doing the same bullshyt speculation you are for an "I told you so" brehs

yea shame on me for quoting an actual atlanta reporter who is on record reporting what he was told what the fukk are you babbling about :mjlol:

make that trade or get bounced in the nlds/do nothing for the 20th year in a row :umad:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
yea shame on me for quoting an actual atlanta reporter who is on record reporting what he was told what the fukk are you babbling about :mjlol:

make that trade or get bounced in the nlds/do nothing for the 20th year in a row :umad:
I'm sure he was told that the Cubs would take 3 of the top 5 prospects from a top 3 farm in all of baseball :francis:

I'm sure the same reporter would tell you we would be down to trade those same 3 for Trout right now :francis:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

All it says is that it's an Atlanta source. Our shytty writers don't even report rumors. The front office really doesn't let shyt get out. That shyt you quoted is all Cubs biased. Says Cubs have shown great interest and the Cubs have told the Braves.

Alex Anthopolous ain't bailing out Theo's inability to draft young pitching. Atlanta is not giving up YEARS of prospect control for 2 years of Kris Bryant. They'd be better off going after Jose Ramirez from Cleveland. He's under contract way longer and is a great 3rd baseman as well.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The White Sox have had a good offseason. Reinsdorf might be on the verge of death if he's spending money.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
All it says is that it's an Atlanta source. Our shytty writers don't even report rumors. The front office really doesn't let shyt get out. That shyt you quoted is all Cubs biased. Says Cubs have shown great interest and the Cubs have told the Braves.

Alex Anthopolous ain't bailing out Theo's inability to draft young pitching. Atlanta is not giving up YEARS of prospect control for 2 years of Kris Bryant. They'd be better off going after Jose Ramirez from Cleveland. He's under contract way longer and is a great 3rd baseman as well.

the cubs aren't considering trading bryant because theo can't draft pitching, they're gonna trade him cuz they offered him an extension he rejected,want to get under the cbt,he's their "best" player(best return) and will be a fa in 2 years

ramirez is signed to an extremely team friendly deal and would cost way more cuz of that

the cubs gave up 6 years of gleyber torres for a rental they won a championship as a result :yeshrug: scared money don't make money

If the braves lose donaldson they will need a middle of the order bat/3b who is more established than riley if they want to win the nl pennant.Both teams match up, you can get defensive all you want this is a fact and if atl wants a player who was roy,mvp and has the 3rd most war in mlb since the day he debuted (only betts and trout have more) you comin out them prospects at least 2 of those names.

Bryant is overrated to me(I watch 95% of cubs games he's good but nowhere as good as the media portrays him) but he's gonna get a nice haul if traded sorry

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
the cubs aren't considering trading bryant because theo can't draft pitching, they're gonna trade him cuz they offered him an extension he rejected,want to get under the cbt,he's their "best" player(best return) and will be a fa in 2 years

ramirez is signed to an extremely team friendly deal and would cost way more cuz of that

the cubs gave up 6 years of gleyber torres for a rental they won a championship as a result :yeshrug: scared money don't make money

If the braves lose donaldson they will need a middle of the order bat/3b who is more established than riley if they want to win the nl pennant.Both teams match up, you can get defensive all you want this is a fact and if atl wants a player who was roy,mvp and has the 3rd most war in mlb since the day he debuted (only betts and trout have more) you comin out them prospects at least 2 of those names.

Bryant is overrated to me(I watch 95% of cubs games he's good but nowhere as good as the media portrays him) but he's gonna get a nice haul if traded sorry
It still ain't gonna happen. :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Reds the favorites for akiyama according to japan newspaper :francis: damn I was hoping the cubs could get this cat