The 2018 Celtics Without Kyrie Would Sweep The 1986 Celtics...

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt go that far but i get his premise. Larry Bird was slow as fukk theres no way hed be as good in todays game i dont care what none of you 80s/90s/jordan/kobe stans say

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

ITS NOT ABOUT BANNING ANYONE.

IM POINTING OUT THE DOUBLE STANDARD.

APPARENTLY "I LET TROLLS LIVE"
IF THEY ARE ANTI-BRON
BECAUSE ANYONE WHO DARES ROOT AGAINST BRON
IS OBVIOUSLY A TROLL.

I LET TROLLS LIKE THE CLOWN IN THE OP LIVE
BUT PPL WHO FIT A CERTAIN "AGENDA"
AROUND HERE IS NEVER LABELED A TROLL.
:devil:
:evil:

Yep

Infact the ONLY people who r so vocal and calling for u to step down as Mod is Bron stans:pachaha:

Daps
@PapaShango616 whole posting style screams "cac". Every time i see him say "hooper", i fukkin :laff: at that goofy cac.

He does acid, listens to edm, makes fatherless jokes, constantly posts tweets from a cac troll and has an endless supply of retard pics that appeals to cac humor.

Cac

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ITS NOT ABOUT BANNING ANYONE.

IM POINTING OUT THE DOUBLE STANDARD.

APPARENTLY "I LET TROLLS LIVE"
IF THEY ARE ANTI-BRON
BECAUSE ANYONE WHO DARES ROOT AGAINST BRON
IS OBVIOUSLY A TROLL.

I LET TROLLS LIKE THE CLOWN IN THE OP LIVE
BUT PPL WHO FIT A CERTAIN "AGENDA"
AROUND HERE IS NEVER LABELED A TROLL.
:devil:
:evil:

What does his thread have to do with Lebron tho? You post an asinine comment that a poster made about the celtics now vs 30 years ago just to make it all about "Lebron stans". The majority of th comments/threads here are stupid and you're not doing anything about it. That's the argument against you.

Why don't you just chalk that comment up to humor? Why are you being so sensitive? Your "stiff arm is Lebron's signature move" thread is just as stupid as dude's comments about the celtics but you just deflected by saying it's jokes. Be consistent and stop whining.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think since @PapaShango616 is such a trash poster everyone skips over his post. Thats how trash he is that people dont even consider him a troll
I'm really tired of seeing that nikka post. And he like going around calling people fatherless but I've never seen or heard of somebody that had their father in their life dikkride another man as hard as he does. Its straight disgusting at times :hhh: @PapaShango616 Where you at bytch
@PapaShango616 is a WOAT poster.

Everything that's wrong about the Bron Stan coalition.

The fact that he's been googling hundreds of down syndrome kids is weird as shyt too.
This bytch nikka ain't no where to be seen. How surprising @PapaShango616
You can't convince me @PapaShango616 wasn't on the short bus

Boy is flat out retarded
He most definitely is a cracker too. I've got [personal information] receipts. And I'll just leave it at that.

:mjgrin:
NO black man is naming himself Papa Shango...:scust:

:dead: @ the consensus on this crack baby @PapaShango616 being a fakkit dikkrider embarrassing himself daily sucking lebrons dikk on this board :scust:

and OF COURSE he's white :dead:
the name, the corny jokes, spending his entire day online defending lebron like bron is somehow the surrogate father he never had. makes perfect sense
dudes mom should've been spayed and we'd all be spared

fukkin cracker :mjlol:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
i wouldnt go that far but i get his premise. Larry Bird was slow as fukk theres no way hed be as good in todays game i dont care what none of you 80s/90s/jordan/kobe stans say
this. Larry would get cooked by modern nba players. The white American man was phased out the NBA for a reason.