The 2017 HBCU FOOTBALL THREAD

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs

Those who never went to the Boombox classic please go... Check this shyt out and listen and see how this shyt got, this is a small crowd compared to other years but normally this shyt would be standing room but peep this shyt here.

@29:15 (shyt really got crazy)

JSU plays SU song, and watch how SU responds, nikkas got crunk when that Neck dropped. Normally it would be more ppl than that, but dayum Man I love this shyt

The announcers asked for the bands to leave the stands and fans, motherfukkers stayed there, shyt got real crazy LMAOOO...This is an hour before kick-off

LMAO @ the crowd chanting 0-6 @54:29

But it got crazy, LMAOOO, SU told them nikkas it's our house, Go Home LMAOO

If you haven't been to this game, make plans and go, the shyt will be crazy next year in BR

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Went to my Alma, Hampton u this past weekend, homecoming, day party was epic, shouts to dj envy, son had the Jawn moving, right on the water by the infamous hrbt.. Didn't really catch the game although bought a ticket lol, drank way too much and was fried at the night party :snoop:.. Blacking out is reason I don't drink as much, moved to smoking, but thinking about switching jobs, all in all good times

Daps
Reppin
MD
Went to my Alma, Hampton u this past weekend, homecoming, day party was epic, shouts to dj envy, son had the Jawn moving, right on the water by the infamous hrbt.. Didn't really catch the game although bought a ticket lol, drank way too much and was fried at the night party :snoop:.. Blacking out is reason I don't drink as much, moved to smoking, but thinking about switching jobs, all in all good times
what class are you apart of? I should have drove down there this weekend.