The 2017 "CONGRATULATIONS...your championship season dreams ARE OVER" ether thread (NOBODY is safe)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
ITS OVER...

8eJY4ms.gif
Michigan got some ugly ass cac hoes. Which one of ya'll fakkits were trying to talk shyt about Flawrida?

I would straight be pissed if I grew up around bytches that looked like this :scust:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Man you clueless like the rest of the of OSU. He the best coach ever. What's ya'll record against them:mjlol:
How soon he forgot about that Clemson putting them on that Summer Jam screen (31-0 :hhh:) or Mayfield coming to the Shoe and grinding his feet all over they couch. We got our ass whooped. Big deal:yeshrug:. What that bytch nikka shyt though :ufdup:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How soon he forgot about that Clemson putting them on that Summer Jam screen (31-0 :hhh:) or Mayfield coming to the Shoe and grinding his feet all over they couch. We got our ass whooped. Big deal:yeshrug:. What that bytch nikka shyt though :ufdup:
Sorry but Michigan fans been getting on my nerves. Steady talking up how Harbaugh is a qb guru and the best coach ever. Talking mad shyt about FSU last year and lost.

Truth be told this was going to happen. Michigan hasn't played anybody at all season and have been skating by.

Money wise I'm rolling with PSU. Plus my homie is Assistant coach there. Black head coach had to fix that mess that Paterno left. :scust:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
realistically no one should have had title aspirations with this squad. that margin of defeat is another matter. team looked like a brady hoke team out there
Brady Hoke went 11-1 and beat OSU one year. Harbaugh has been there three years and has not topped that. They paying something like 7 mil a year to suck ass.