The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You motherfukkers....

You buckeye pieces of shyt...you FUMBLED AT THE ONE. YOU COULDNT BEAT A SPARTAN TEAM WITH A REMEDIAL OFFENSE...IN THE GAME OF YOUR LIVES...you will NEVER BE BACK. you just won twenty four games in a row AND GOT NOTHIN FOR IT. :laff:

fukk YOU
urban-meyer-is-not-happy.gif

fukk BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS
dm_131207_ncf_ctk_ohio.jpg

gee-19-620.jpg

DIE SLOW OLD fakkit

I joke a lot but this is just some next level shyt. florida state would have HOUSED YOU and i would have enjoyed it almost as much. but Good lord...to shyt the bed against sparty...after ALL THAT shyt you spoke...couldnt make me happier. youre a filthy...awful..FAILURE OF A program and all of college football despises you. we are celebrating your failure tonight as ONE.

it is my JOY...

BEYOND WORDS...
msu.gif

TO CONGRATULATE YOU

spartytd_medium.gif

YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3983-1386478212-11.gif

IS OVER

And i know that makes you feel some type of way :banderas:

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
You motherfukkers....

You buckeye pieces of shyt...you FUMBLED AT THE ONE. YOU COULDNT BEAT A SPARTAN TEAM WITH A REMEDIAL OFFENSE...IN THE GAME OF YOUR LIVES...you will NEVER BE BACK. you just won twenty four games in a row AND GOT NOTHIN FOR IT. :laff:

fukk YOU

fukk BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS

gee-19-620.jpg

DIE SLOW OLD fakkit

I joke a lot but this is just some next level shyt. florida state would have HOUSED YOU and i would have enjoyed it almost as much. but Good lord...to shyt the bed against sparty...after ALL THAT shyt you spoke...couldnt make me happier. youre a filthy...awful..FAILURE OF A program and all of college football despises you. we are celebrating your failure tonight as ONE.

it is my JOY...

BEYOND WORDS...
msu.gif

TO CONGRATULATE YOU

spartytd_medium.gif

YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

IS OVER

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
You motherfukkers....

fukk YOU

fukk BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS

gee-19-620.jpg

DIE SLOW OLD fakkit

it is my JOY...

BEYOND WORDS...
msu.gif

TO CONGRATULATE YOU

spartytd_medium.gif

YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

IS OVER

:obama: it's over for the OSU. 24 straight wins with nothing to show for it. This was their year to get it done. Carlos Hyde, The whole O-Line (4 seniors). Roby, Shazier, Barnett, WR P.Brown and Fields will all be gone. They saying B.Miller might declare for the NFL draft
40276-michael-jordan-laughing-gif-76O3.gif
check his last 3 game passing stats. Wouldn't be surprise if Urban isn't already planning his next exit strategy.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You motherfukkers....

fukk YOU

fukk BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS

gee-19-620.jpg

DIE SLOW OLD fakkit

it is my JOY...

BEYOND WORDS...
msu.gif

TO CONGRATULATE YOU

spartytd_medium.gif

YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

IS OVER

Damn Gizzle we get the extended remix version huh , wouldn't expect nothing less from you. :heh:Good luck FSU n auburn y'all deserve it. :obama: Now I'm a go back to :sadbron::to::snooze:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You motherfukkers....

fukk YOU

fukk BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS

gee-19-620.jpg

DIE SLOW OLD fakkit

it is my JOY...

BEYOND WORDS...
msu.gif

TO CONGRATULATE YOU

spartytd_medium.gif

YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

IS OVER

Damn, they couldn't even get to the 100th Rose Bowl game. Go 24-1 in 2 years and no championship brehs. TatOSU

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Shouldve dropped last night cause now it dont sting:umad: Deep down inside,we knew we didn't have a championship defense:pachaha: Especially after losing our leader for the season.
The real ether is scUM has to watch both of their rivals play in BCS bowl games:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Bucks and Sparty gonna have recruits watch them in big games while scUM goes unnoticed in the Sohh.com bowl:krs:S So I guess that win streak wasn't for nothing:youngsabo: Oh and I guess Sparty is scUMs big brother as they did the job lil brother didn't:shaq:

:salute: to FSU and Auburn for giving us a great chip matchup.
:salute: to tOSU's own Dantonio and scUM's big brother MSU for making it to the Rose Bowl
:salute: To the BCS bowl bound Buckeyes for another great season.
And next years squad will be even better:smugbiden:

Last edited:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Shouldve dropped last night cause now it dont sting:umad: Deep down inside,we knew we didn't have a championship defense:pachaha: Especially after losing our leader for the season.
The real ether is scUM has to watch both of their rivals play in BCS bowl games:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Bucks and Sparty gonna have recruits watch them in big games while scUM goes unnoticed in the Sohh.com bowl:krs:S So I guess that win streak wasn't for nothing:youngsabo: Oh and I guess Sparty is scUMs big brother as they did the job lil brother didn't:shaq:

:salute: to tOSU's own Dantonio and scUM's big brother MSU for making it to the Rose Bowl

:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

big brother is like cooper manning while little brother is like peyton :heh: