The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I wouldn't care either if all I ever won was a conference title and introduced the world to Kareem Rush
my college football team got u on lock

my college basketball team got u on lock

shoo-fly-shoo-o.gif

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Most Mizzou loss ever :(

It's moments like this why I never get my hopes up...and I hope we destroy north endzone forever...too many ghosts...we need an excorcism or something

and I'm never going to live Mizzou events ever again...the last time I went we lost to Norfolk State in the first round of the NCAAs...and now I show up to see us try to go 8-0 for the first time since the 60s...and well...this happens

I can't even muster up the energy to talk smack to a squawk fan...I just take solice knowing that degrees from that institution are written in crayon on construction paper and just stepping foot on that campus is a loss at life

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Most Mizzou loss ever :(

It's moments like this why I never get my hopes up...and I hope we destroy north endzone forever...too many ghosts...we need an excorcism or something

and I'm never going to live Mizzou events ever again...the last time I went we lost to Norfolk State in the first round of the NCAAs...and now I show up to see us try to go 8-0 for the first time since the 60s...and well...this happens

I can't even muster up the energy to talk smack to a squawk fan...I just take solice knowing that degrees from that institution are written in crayon on construction paper and just stepping foot on that campus is a loss at life
I won't even go ham on you tonight. Y'all still in play for the SECCG but who knows with your schools history. Degree may be on crayon but at least we didn't aid Saddam Hussein and provide him Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash (WMD Scientist for Saddam Hussein, one of the 55 most wanted Iraqis post-Coalition invasion). Continue aiding the Islamist terrorist tho

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
HOLD MY dikk!!!!!!!!!

A Miami recruiting class has come & gone and NEVER beaten the mighty Florida State Seminoles. I'm jumping on the ACC website right now to buy my ACC title ticket