The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
If you go 13-0, you STILL will not go to title game. How does that feel? Playing for nothing? I should add your team now because buckeyefan isnt dreaming, they're HALLUCENATING

You could win every game by 70 and GEORGIA would STILL get the nod over you. You'd have 25 straight wins and nothing to show for it.

:laugh: OSU has won 18 straight games and the national media doesn't care. Another wasted season :russ: We might as well post their team in here already :yes:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Illeye buckmatic @MustafaSTL @lamont614 @KingpinOG @Buckeye Fever @Goat poster @Silence Dogood
@smitty22

Can i just add ohio state now? Because you HONESTLY...CAN NOT THINK even if you win out and destroy the legends division champ in indianapolis, you will get a chance to play for the title. The acc has 3 teams more respected and will have bigger wins...the sec, dont even get me started...AND oregon...you dont have a fukking chance to win the title..

Should i cut to the chase now?

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:laff: at @Ed MOTHERfukkING G talking shyt before the season about how scUM is back.

And then after they squeaked by Akron, UConn, and lost to a Pedo St. team that got ran out of the building the week prior to Indiana, he's relegated to admitting that his team won't be considered a quality victory for OSU now. :wow:

:laff: at @NigerianDonDada being a consistent walking L on this board. He has already been laughed out of The Booth. People see him posting and can't help but to laugh at this joke of a dude. He's not to be taken seriously with any post.

OSU's only chance of not making it to the title game is if Alabama, Oregon, or Clemson/FSU all go undefeated. Since that has pretty much never happened in recent memory, it's inevitable that a 25-game winning streak Buckeye team will be in the championship game again...while scUM hopes to make it to the Mineke Car Care Bowl again.

:laff:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Feelings have been caught

:banderas:
damn.someones.salty:russ:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:
It would've been even worse if scUM fans had to actually deal with the ether yesterday:dead:
I know they was all like,thank you based brook and bk for making the board servers:flabbynsick: just like our players,coaches,fans,and economy.
Wait till you see their reaction when we steamroll them on our way to the national championship game:merchant:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:laff: at @Ed MOTHERfukkING G talking shyt before the season about how scUM is back.

And then after they squeaked by Akron, UConn, and lost to a Pedo St. team that got ran out of the building the week prior to Indiana, he's relegated to admitting that his team won't be considered a quality victory for OSU now. :wow:

:laff: at @NigerianDonDada being a consistent walking L on this board. He has already been laughed out of The Booth. People see him posting and can't help but to laugh at this joke of a dude. He's not to be taken seriously with any post.

OSU's only chance of not making it to the title game is if Alabama, Oregon, or Clemson/FSU all go undefeated. Since that has pretty much never happened in recent memory, it's inevitable that a 25-game winning streak Buckeye team will be in the championship game again...while scUM hopes to make it to the Mineke Car Care Bowl again.

bum ass nikkas

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
mgofan-maced-at-beaver-stadium.jpg

:krs:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ohio wont be in the title game if you beat everyone by 80, brax gets the heisman, everybody else gets a loss, you win the conference, get all 7 dragonballs, defeat shen long, get the tri force, roll 7-11 back to back, and use the force.....its NOT HAPPENING.

JUST ACCEPT IT

all this is for nothing. give up your dream NOW