Daps
So it's been this long and nobody tagged @randam12
:mjpls:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What an abortion of a website.

I perused for a bit. A mishmash of nonsense articles, unfunny humor pieces, "news" and fukking lists.

Not to mention their "About" page sums up the abject c*ntwittery of "Gen-Y" and the gross entitlement and delusion that the majority of us operate under, brazenly using words like, "stimulating", "elite" and boasting an awareness for all things luxury.

Yeah your 300 word struggle piece on why throwback thursday pics aren't cute was real fukking stimulating. Pricks.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What an abortion of a website.

I perused for a bit. A mishmash of nonsense articles, unfunny humor pieces, "news" and fukking lists.

Not to mention their "About" page sums up the abject c*ntwittery of "Gen-Y" and the gross entitlement and delusion that the majority of us operate under, brazenly using words like, "stimulating", "elite" and boasting an awareness for all things luxury.

Yeah your 300 word struggle piece on why throwback thursday pics aren't cute was real fukking stimulating. Pricks.

:dwillhuh:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I ain't even gonna front, i've made some of those mistakes and i'am in my mid 20's. :yeshrug:

Most of the stuff out here i see people do are:

13. Blaming anyone else but yourself for anything in life

-Mostly insecure delusisonal bytch azz niccas do this. My co-worker is a 3 years older than me and refuses to ever take responsibility for anything. He's fat lazy F** who;s on facebook everyday and twitter ranting about females cuz he can't get puzzy. :rudy:

12. Getting comfortable like you actually deserve down time

The early stage of :flabbynsick:

5. Holding on to friends that waste your time and add no value to your life
- I'm fake cuz I ain't trying to kick it with my pothead friend from high school who works as a cashier at safeway at age 24.

4. Forgetting about the piggy bank and spending every dollar you have

I use to do this in my early 20's. Got a job and decent salary and use to dent my bank account :snoop:. I fell back though but niccas out here living paycheck to paycheck cuz they need to customize their whips and get the VIP section every weekend at the most popular lounge. :rudy:

2. Dating unstable women with mommy and daddy issues

We've all been there once or twice? right? :to:

3. Mistaking safe sex for anything besides anal

Both of my exxes were on Birth Control but my current girl don't believe in that . She also don't take up the butt so :yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
the only new rule is women are a waste of time

be yourself and avoid women is all you need to do
believe in what you love and do what you are here for

women do not bring you up in any category