• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I just see the same people she ever had an issue with dapping up these posts

I haven’t voted for a best or worst poster because I think the reps tell a more honest story but fair dues
I’m
Not even caping she had an issue with the fact I posted my titty in my own mouth but I did t hold the grudge against her or take it personal because you know, it’s the internets

:dead:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Damn it sucks I missed the poll but this thread was a phenomenal read. Worth the time. Worthy winner too just off the strength of this thread alone. A lot of terrible posters got off the hook too just because of this giant car crash. Just being nominated for WOAT should get you like a rep reduction or something like getting negged 300 points or something.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
@Matt504 this sudden backlash against the monster TLR created caught me off guard

Any thoughts on why it's happening now?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I mean shyt if it’s any consolation @Nicole0416
You were voted for in the other thread also, such is the polarity of life
Probably a lot of people with multiple accounts voting
Numbers looking iffy like Boris Johnson’s win

Daps

I just put people on ignore i dont like.

Im not gonna hold a grudge with none.

I had issue with Nicole early.

But its the internet. I dap people post im not a big fan of still.

Its not serious u dont have to deal with them every day

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just see the same people she ever had an issue with dapping up these posts

I haven’t voted for a best or worst poster because I think the reps tell a more honest story but fair dues
I’m
Not even caping she had an issue with the fact I posted my titty in my own mouth but I did t hold the grudge against her or take it personal because you know, it’s the internets
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I was disappointed more than anything. That’s what it was more than you personally bc I knew they would run with that dumb shyt to use against you and you are a legit poster. But I never called you out your name or came at you wild disrespectful, it was shock bc I was just like damn- not you too getting caught up. Looking back, I see that it was once again Killmonger stirring shyt up and the fact that I was a fairly new poster- now I see what the deal was for what it was.

The fact that they’re the ones still talking about their back and forth with me from months ago, shows what the deal is and the plot is about. People e-venting to hide their rage after me calling out their bullshyt. The SAME names propping up failed exposal threads rushing in until they see it go left. And you notice it, other posters notice it - it’s ALWAYS the same set of names heavy, (Lets call them, Fast and Furious - The Fukkery Five) and top it off with the fact that the colilition of maladjusted wenches, stripper bytches, whites and whitewashed are still mad that I exposed Hustlemania for his trans-gressions, dressing up like a woman in a photo. The same ones that were always dapping him when he was talking his instigating bullshyt and running to expose myself and others off his baseless rants . Mad bc their c00n and cac coli “leader” got dethroned. Look at the main people commenting, main one defending his antics in this and notice who is absent from this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...e-coli-right-now-c00ns-vs-solid-brehs.745980/
Nothing but retribution.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see the Fast and Furious: Fukkery Five coli edition are still chatting - mad as fukkkk that the woat label is not holding as much weight as they thought despite all the posters posturing. I haven’t responded to this thread or then directly to that extent in days now.

Oooops - the Fukkery Five hit a roadblock
:picard:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Word - I was 2nd runner up for that POTY nom and was in the spot last year. Shyt looking real iffy but this ain’t life - losers don’t play fair. Got one still talking about her POTY being snatched from her years ago just like her nonexistent edges and hasn’t been a contender in the top 5 since. Talk about pressed #whewchile. Brolich still got her trying to redeem that hard L. Rather be woat than exposed as bad as she was , shyt was demonic levels of exposure and self ether.
:picard::picard: :damn::damn:

Why do you think Brolich is no longer around?? That chick got hurt and never recovered- snatched her soul too, only thing he left after he done with her was her fake ass.
:scusthov:
Right after that, she was caught lying about having a preference for stripping for white men- two L’s back to back. Shyt, I’d be mad too.
:huhldup: The main threads got disappeared rather quickly too - people caught temp and perma bans off the strength of that bullshyt. Funny how whenever one of The Fast Five gets badly exposed they run for cover and the cover up or deflection - evidence of said exposal becomes reduced.
:jbhmm:
Get called ugly, unattractive, exposed with a baldy- no hairline or edges, stripping at a barn for white men, and posing with her white gay bestie in front of 20,000 viewers, brehettes.
:stopitslime:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-most-strippers-live-happily-ever-after.720295/page-13

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who...mpress-or-brolic-scholar-s-girl.692724/page-6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.