Status
Not open for further replies.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of your posts are projections that involve sexuality and your perceptions of what success other have.Y ou are not a factor. Good luck out there. I’m sure you will need it.

Stop trying to be a fake wannabe TD Jakes. Nobody cares what you think about my posts. You are a nobody and stop taking yourself seriously on a fukking messageboard cause only losers in life do that with your kindergarten mentality. This thread is like some daycare center to you or something smh. Throwing toys all over the room like a bunch of clowns.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i must admit, i'm loving the full blown meltdown occurring in this thread. for someone who doesn't care about what "cacs, c00ns, homos, bedwenches and prostitutes" think about her, she sure has a funny way of showing it. all this tough talk from someone who's not only too p*ssy to post a picture of herself on the web but uses daps+rep as some sort of validation speaks volumes about the type of person she is.

and lol @ her pathetic attack dog going back and forth with posters like the good little house nikka he is.

it's just an internet message board. why y'all so aggy?

Plus any true WOAT should be in neg or very low rep.

doesn't rep get reset after you win the woat banner?

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You’re posting like you’re her butler.

That aint even close to being true.

Plus, you out the loop on giving karma to the feminists that black women are now a part of. As in, real value in every aspect in life.

On that note, good luck to your mentality. Good luck on you defending bedwenches that end up giving the p*ssy to white supremacists and you, a ran-up credit card on shea butter products. Peace.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That aint even close to being true.

Plus, you out the loop on giving karma to the feminists that black women are now a part of. As in, real value in every aspect in life.

On that note, good luck to your mentality. Good luck on you defending bedwenches that end up giving the p*ssy to white supremacists and you, a ran-up credit card on shea butter products. Peace.
Imagine being a whole man of his type, acting out on a message board and bragging about trying to put a WOAT tag on a poster with a 12,000+ rep. and yet the 2012-ers are the ones catching clips lately.
fukkkkkk:laff::laff:I'm dying. They are really linking up arms to press for a WOAT tag on an internet discussion board in order to vent their feelings. Like a fukkin high school teenage girl clique chat. He calls you "my butler" but yet I made @Consigliere my bytch. Who the fuk is this dude? I have never seen him post shyt but he's wilding out over me. He must be a fan or an alt.
:snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.