Not open for further replies.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
@Killmonger

Why everyone hate @Nicole0416 I don't post in here that much but she never doing anything nefarious
She aggressive with posters she doesn't agree with.
But honestly, if you leave her alone she'll leave you alone. She doesn't go out of her way to attack people.:yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its pathetic Nicole is leading this poll. Easily one of the most solid posters here. Plus her rep is one of the highest.

And the fact I'm named as a worst poster further proves the caccification and c00nification of this site.

I may have to remove myself from this forum ultimately. It's becoming too anti-black here in general

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But 2nd place for POTY.
:ohhh::deadmanny:
The LSA feminosistas, cacplants and their whitewashed c00n elements need to have their voice heard in here. They need their sacrificial lamb. They don’t like vocal people who make their uncomfortable or distort the perception.
:mjpls:

They showing their discomfort in women telling the anti PC nonsense.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Its pathetic Nicole is leading this poll. Easily one of the most solid posters here. Plus her rep is one of the highest.

And the fact I'm named as a worst poster further proves the caccification and c00nification of this site.

I may have to remove myself from this forum ultimately. It's becoming too anti-black here in general

It would look odd for her to have the WOAT label while having +13,000 green rep :dwillhuh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Plus any true WOAT should be in neg or very low rep.
They showing their discomfort in women telling the anti PC nonsense.

Y’all see the vibe. I’m going to sit back and watch this backfire on them - it always does. Regardless of the outcome, this fugazi shyt never ends how they expect it to.
:unimpressed:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It would look odd for her to have the WOAT label while having +13,000 green rep :dwillhuh:

The voting for WOAT and POTY has been tilted like this for a couple years now.

There's a reason why I'll let three votes go up for nominations per person and then only allow one for the official vote. It's much, much harder to decide on who you hate or like the most especially if more than one of your votes gets on the ballot. @Killmonger is a great example of this..he's disliked/liked enough to get a mention as a nominee but it's much harder for someone to commit their only official vote to him when they really have to think about him versus other potential worthy candidates.

Last year he was second in nominations and was no where close to getting WOAT in the official ballot. The nominations build the ballot but folks should be weary of relying on it as the past two years should indicate how unreliable it is once everything is set.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
let me add a vote for @Nicole0416 just cause

:lolbron:
Because that’s what homo-tional faggits need to get down when they get called out. How’s that male singer that you were lusting after on Twitter, all in his mentions? Asking dude when he was going to grow his hair long again?? Groupie gayng gayng

:sas2::dame:
My reps are still solid though, can’t say the same for your rep.
:sas1::umad:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Because that’s what homo-tional faggits need to get down when they get called out. How’s that male singer that you were lusting after on Twitter, all in his mentions? Asking dude when he was going to grow his hair long again?? Groupie gayng gayng

:sas2::dame:
My reps are still solid though, can’t say the same for your rep.
:sas1::umad:

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Y’all see the vibe. I’m going to sit back and watch this backfire on them - it always does. Regardless of the outcome, this fugazi shyt never ends how they expect it to.
:unimpressed:

They keep shooting, yet always keep failing. Not even gaining any ground either......just keep flopping over and over ans over again :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.