full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Killmonger the GOAT to me, he earned his WOAT last year but this year, he is GOAT.

As far as WOAT, it has to be @Henry Broadnax. I really think he used the ADOS thing to hide the fact that he's an awful poster but all it did was expose it more. Stringer is bad too but Henry is just a trash poster. Stringer just reminds of the Nigerian but more of a failure. He ain't no WOAT, just isn't a good poster and uses this forum to deal with clinical depression.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Stringer Cochran in here talking that cash shyt in the hopes it'll keep the banner off him this year :mjlol:

You deserve it honestly String all the bullshyt you pulled I mean who could've forecasted that "prestigious law school" would be a meme on the Coli of all places... That was all you with your capping and bullshyt :mjlol:

Nonetheless it's gotta be Little Foot or Wenzel this year for their unrelenting and prideful L-taking

The OGs (of which I'm not even one) not gonna let you casuals string @Killmonger up again this time he served his debt to society as Beyonce Knowles-Carter and under his new moniker has turned himself into a true TLR historian and cultivator of the TLR troll culture

And I say this as someone campaigning to hang that WOAT banner on son last year, he gotta better chance at doing a WOAT to GOAT for the first time since @charmander than being reelected for woatness

Status
Not open for further replies.