The 100 (Netflix) :whew:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
So the first episode :mjlol:

I watched the first two seasons, I think, a while ago. I gotta catch back up on it the show was pretty good

I'm just mad ol boy,I forget his name, had a dime like raven that in love with him but was still going after Clarke :upsetfavre:
yeah that was like episode 3. Raven is bad as fukk! That scene where she broke up with Finn saying " you hesitated..." was some grade A acting by both. Lincoln a G though for taking all that torture and still walking and didn't make a sound. I'm on ep 2 season 2 already....watched like 7-8 eps since friday

For those who watching/watched it, please use spoiler tags

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
shyt's terrible. The story line sucks and the characters can't act

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Stopped watching when they killed Wells. He was the best character and they had some 11 year old white girl off him smh.
No lie, I legit came in here to say this. I get my fill of watching black people being done wrong on The Walking Dead, I can't bear taking on another show that's on that bullshyt.

fukkin cacs

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Takes a little while to get going but stick with it. Season 2 was the best.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What bruh, what :stopitslime:...
All those movies are YA sci fi of the same breed

First hunger games book is pretty good, the movies are good for their realm, but divergent and maze runner might as well be the same shyt

Actually I think the 100 is worse than all of them

I'm a sci fi nerd so let me my have my moment of bullying here

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Check the post above yours but dont go too deep into the pages if you plan to watch. Basically though, its about the last surviving members of earth that basically camped out in a space station until the nuclear apocalypse had passed (97 years long). They send down "100" test dummies to see if the earth is inhabitable* or not. While down there, the group begin making their own rules and trying to survive on natural resources..
Hmmm doesn't sound interesting but will give it a shot

You forgot to mention that the "test dummies" were incarcerated juveniles.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Been watching this shyt all day like :popcorn: This show got some cheesy as moments like @KushSkywalker said but its still really enjoyable

The way she murked finn though g'damn!! Can't beleive murphy still fukking alive!! They shytting on jaha something serious! :russ: My dude tried to rule shyt on the ground and they basically said :comeon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the premise of the show is great but the writing is god awful

the way characters flip flop on this show is disgusting :scust:

Last edited: