The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People sleeping on this.

Jaha showing Clark how to lead :mjgrin:

All of a sudden tiny Ofelia turned into a killer able to son 3 battle hardened warriors, including a supposedly elite kingsguard:patrice:
Then she goes on and survives a mountain fall + getting stabbed in the gut :gucci:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Ok episode 4 was piff. :obama:

Why is Luna such a bytch? Didn't they just try to save yo ass? :gucci:

I thought they shoulda killed ya girl for real though. One thing I used to love about this show is how the writers used to give no fukks about who died. It's been a minute since a main character got floated. :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jasper has been acting crazy, but his line to Clarke about the foam prank at the end was funny :pachaha:

The whole drone scenario was executed well, and once again Raven proved why she is number one :ehh:

Becca/ALIE has a nice facility there :whoo:

I didn't think they would go there with Octavia, at least not yet. Still when I saw the horse licking her fingers

fortune-clapping.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Ok episode 4 was piff. :obama:

Why is Luna such a bytch? Didn't they just try to save yo ass? :gucci:

I thought they shoulda killed ya girl for real though. One thing I used to love about this show is how the writers used to give no fukks about who died. It's been a minute since a main character got floated. :pachaha:

Luna is a complex character. She fled the conclave to avoid having to fight again, and Skaikru only using her cause she's their only hope at survival so can I understand her not really feeling them. She is rather bratty they kind of overdoing it like they did Jasper's bytch ass last season.