The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Echo is starting to move up the power rankings :ehh:, but Raven is still number one for me though.

The show still does a great job with putting the characters in difficult decisions, where there isn't an optimal solution for everybody.

Hard to think big picture, when you are still mourning over the loss of loved ones. I thought the opening was effective in illustrating that.

I figured the solution would be finding/building a safe place to live, as opposed to stopping the radiation.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marathon'd this shyt. Hit season 3 and this shyt done jumped the shark. Lasted a bit longer than most CW shows though. This first episode of the season 3 is pure nonsense.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Echo is starting to move up the power rankings :ehh:, but Raven is still number one for me though.

The show still does a great job with putting the characters in difficult decisions, where there isn't an optimal solution for everybody.

Hard to think big picture, when you are still mourning over the loss of loved ones. I thought the opening was effective in illustrating that.

I figured the solution would be finding/building a safe place to live, as opposed to stopping the radiation.

Something sexy about Echo.. I feel Octavia's gangsa is a lil forced. Echo looks natural

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ah...this week's episode was marvelous!:wow: My favorite moment was watching Jasper give that Ether to Clarke:russ: Never expected him to be the voice of reason in this shytty situation. It's very clear that this is a Lose-Lose situation in my opinion. The only real way for survival is for EVERYONE to work together but people are too busy keeping secrets. It's as if they haven't learned from their mistakes.:mjcry:

And oh..... I Don't Like Mondays. Song is stuck in my brain now, lol!:russ: I had no idea whom the hell were The Boomtown Rats until now.:mjgrin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Clarke tittymeat out in ep 1
They were the focus for a reason :banderas:

Ep 2 O out here on her assassin creed shyt

And they all fukked too cuz of radiation:mjgrin:

Something bout way echo carry herself got me :wow:

But what's her face the last female in charge that killed the kids had it big time

Her taking off her clothes in front jasper last season basically saying u know u wanna hit it and I know i got the goods come get it with ur dog collar on :noah:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk would you let a emotional teenager make a list of who gets to survive and who doesn't? I like this show, but some of the shyt they do is beyond irrational. That should be a group decision, not a "here Clarke make a list, you're good at killing people" type deal. I'd end her on the spot if she left me off the list to die from radiation. :dahell:

Roan couldn't protect the flame for more than week. :banderas:

Abby falsely telling Raven she's killing the child and not the radiation even though what Raven said about the medication not even being able to work was 100% correct. How is Abby the doctor and having to be told about how shyt will go down from an engineer? This is what I'm talking about regarding them making dumbass decisions.

Season 4 is better than season 3, but the writers are a bunch of irrational fukks. No decision is ever the pragmatic decision, always has to be the emotional one(fukk Riley and the slaves).

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Indra has a daughter :ohhh:

The return of Luna and her nightblood saved her :ohhh:

They got behind the flame, now they'll get behind the sword :demonic:- Octavia is not playing around.

Murphy when his girl asked him about being a sex slave for Ontari :hubie: "I didn't have a choice"

Overall I'm digging this season.