ew-the-100.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheNatureBoy
@rantanamo

Oh, and the reason I stopped watching the show is because I distinctively felt like this Clarke ho' was more than ready to go Pilgrim on the Wolves. And I don't like cacs enough to cheer them on as they kill the humans who probably stayed on this radiation infested earth because they were part of the bottom of the barrel of society.

Finn came thru with the truce and this bytch literally said to him: "The guards are coming with the guns, we don't gotta talk to those killers (read: savages)." :dahell:
This bytch is straight up on that Columbus tip "Okay if we go, we gotta have back-up (guns)". And then she tells Bellamy "the emotional" after Finn specifically pulls her aside for privacy. Oh and she tells him to bring the guns she told Finn she wouldn't bring.

Fam, I don't empathize with nobody on the show. Not the dumbass happy-to-kill council, not with the 93 prop kids, not with the annoyingly 'I always knows what's best' fake RR, not with the "I'm leader, even if I got no business leading" Bellamy, not with anyone.

Edit:

Just found a review that explains better what I said about the characters here it goes: "...the characters are so totally predictably stupid. Totally cliche. Oh ya, and it's always like they're trying to kill one of their friends or torture them, but in the next episode all is forgiven and they're best buds again. Also, Clark and her mom, even though they're the main characters, are total elitists. They're always right and so much better than everybody else. And everybody else just loves them because of what? The title of the show could really just be "Clark and her mom tell everybody else what to do and everybody else goes crazy".

I'm a black man and I'll be damned if I fukk with elitist cacs. When they're the reason the real world is as it is today.

In other words you didn't watch season 2 which focused far more on kill or be killed.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Im stupid stoked about this, I was wondering how ling until it comes back. I just hope enough people watch it so it can come back

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
official synopsis for episode 1

Three months have passed since the tragedy at Mount Weather and our heroes learn that a bounty has been put on Clarke's (Eliza Taylor) head. Unbeknownst to Clarke, a team led by Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Kane (Henry Ian Cusick) journeys deep into Grounder territory to save her. Meanwhile, Murphy (Richard Harmon) finds his way to the mansion and discovers a very different Jaha (Isaiah Washington) on a very different mission