“Thats Why Your Son Not Alive” Charleston to Gillie

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm out of the loop on modern celebrities..What is this Charlstons claim to fame??

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
His 15 minutes of fame is almost up, I’m seeing less and less of his shock jock antics, he knows that too that's why his begging streamers like adin ross for a platform lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Honestly, he ain’t wrong however out of pocket he is.

His son followed in his footsteps when he presumably didn’t even have to be in the streets like that and got killed…it’s fukked up but 100% true

I saw CW call Tooka’s mama from Chicago and talked about how they let nikkas get up there and celebrate her dead son and nobody thought to apologize or check that shyt, why is Gillie exempt from the same treatment especially seeing how his influence on his son played out?

Harsh realities..worth killing him over? Maybe, but it would kinda prove his point.

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'll say it again, it's just words.

We live in a country that allows you to SAY whatever the fukk you wanna say.

Even "hate speech" is legal.

Gillie can't do a fukkin thing about this except what you nikkaz are doing, get emotional. If he takes it any further, CW has the legal right to kill him in self defense.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Gillie gotta see that man. I'm not saying what he has to do when he sees him because I'm not necessarily advocating for 2 black lives to be ruined (one by being killed and the other by being imprisoned for life) but...

Gillie gotta see that man. :francis:
Somebody in the family might be in the same situation real talk bro

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m unsure how CW really makes any money