That's that sh*t I don't like!

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
cashier at the fast food spot wit multiple meth scabs on both his wrists and back of his hands askin you if he can keep the change

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
*Gets to the cash register and realizes i forgot my wallet at home*

*Reading a book and they make it to a movie that sucks*

*Going to the movies and it's always that one a$$hole that says "the book was better than the movie" "YOU THINK I DONT KNOW THAT YOU DUMB MUTHAfukkA!!"*

*Broads tapping out on a nikka*

*Muthafukkas offering me Coca-Cola. nikka I'm Pepsi man. fukk wrong with you*

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Almost gettin into an accident with somebody that didn't even notice at all they almost hit u, never even knew they were inches away from being in an accident :sitdown:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Getting ready for work, dressed to the 9s; go to eat breakfast and you spill food on your tie/shirt.

Drink is room temperature, go to the freezer, NO ICE!

Waiting in line and the person in front of you is paying with a fukkING CHECK!

Leaving the house to run errands and find mufukkas sitting on your car!:wtf:

You drive outta your way to get that cheap gas, only find that shyt is higher than the 10 stations you passed to get there.

Walking near a rather beautiful lady, you scope her dimensions, THEN she lights a cig!

Love her to death, but your fiancee's mother has to STOP calling the house EVERYDAY fukkING DAY!!

When a driver is turning left but they make the smallest of right turns before making the left!!

You hand your money/card and they place the change/card on the counter.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People FINALLY deciding to turn on their signal WHEN THEY'RE TURNING :sitdown:
*person makes left turn and doesn't turn on turning signal until they're in mid-turn*

*turns into my surburban neighborhood where my crib is on the way home from work and gets stuck behind an old person going 10mph*

*goes to see a movie and a kid is sitting directly behind me kicking my chair and asking questions during it*

*talks to an attractive brawd in my class who looks like potential wifey status while mid convo after everything is going well she starts out a sentence "well my fiancé..."*

*pulls into taco bell drive thru at 1am and sees a fat 40 year old woman with 4 of her kids and it takes them 20 minutes to make alll the food*

THATS that shyt I don't like

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
*person makes left turn and doesn't turn on turning signal until they're in mid-turn*

*turns into my surburban neighborhood where my crib is on the way home from work and gets stuck behind an old person going 10mph*

*goes to see a movie and a kid is sitting directly behind me kicking my chair and asking questions during it*

*talks to an attractive brawd in my class who looks like potential wifey status while mid convo after everything is going well she starts out a sentence "well my fiancé..."*

*pulls into taco bell drive thru at 1am and sees a fat 40 year old woman with 4 of her kids and it takes them 20 minutes to make alll the food*

THATS that shyt I don't like

I used to get mad at that too before I turned it to a positive. Perhaps, they are preventing you from speeding and, subsequently, getting in an accident. But I feel ya though.