THAT TV SHOW UTOPIA IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STATUS BREHS

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But please watch the first episode of the second season. Then bare witness to the beginning. And then realize up to that point utopia is perfection on film:wow:

Yeah the opening episode of S2 is actually the best episode of the program...and probably one of the best TV episodes in history.

damn...y’all got me amped to watch it now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
S02E01 was a great “origin” ep

I wonder if I should take y’all advice and really stop here

only 5 more eps left

how bad can they be? :mjgrin:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he's bugging. Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 but that shyt was dope.

Only down side is it ended on a cliff hanger then got cancelled. :snoop:

Fred.

I stand my point of view - it was disappointing enough that it's better to stop watching after S02E01.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna read the thread because spoilers, but I just saw the opening scene after seeing this thread and it is possibly one of the best openings to a series I've seen

Gonna try and binge it over the holidays.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished it. Recommend anyone reading this stop and watch it ASAP. Not the US version because I can't vouch for that and it got canceled after 1 season.

The way that no one can escape or is untouchable when they want to be tracked down is next level crazy. Really puts things in perspective.
Pietre doing the school shooting was just next level insane. I've never seen something that dark on a TV show. Especially when he temporarily feels...sorrow? and takes a break and then just merks the little boy.

I actually recommended the show to my mom but I'm glad she didn't watch it now :whoa:

I hope that they somehow get a bag and do a movie or something to wrap up the show properly.

Random AF but I was hoping that Ian got with Jessica. I'm not a PAWGer like most Coli brehs, but something about her in the show was attractive. Maybe it's the naivete and general head-over-heels aspect she had for him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They aren't bad as such - just disappointing.

agreed...I struggled to watch the last 3 eps and wasn’t moved by the cliffhanger (literally just finished the last ep after getting sidetracked by ‘gomorrah’ and ‘cobra kai’)...granted knowing there wasn’t/isn’t gonna be a 3rd season factored into my apathy at how it ended...I think the best part of season one was the suspense...wanting to know who was jessica hyde...what was the significance of the comic...and why were these 2 men willing to murder kids behind it...and it felt like everything was answered and resolved in season one til they threw the mr. rabbit loop in the end...the first ep of season 2 kind of tied everything together with the origin story and after that I just didn’t really care about the fate of the story/characters...wilson’s development was probably the only interesting aspect to me...the music was great as was the case in season one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random AF but I was hoping that Ian got with Jessica. I'm not a PAWGer like most Coli brehs, but something about her in the show was attractive. Maybe it's the naivete and general head-over-heels aspect she had for him.

it’s the naivete and her voice plus the way she moves...but it damn sure ain’t her face...chic is hideous but yet still exudes sexiness