Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And sadly it was All downhill from here
For the nWo

Only good segment they had
:mjlol:

The WWE obviously did not understand the concept of the NWO. :heh:

The shyt they had them doing :dead:

That shyt went downhill because the crowd cheered them beating The Rock and Stone Colds asses and Vince can't stand a faction from another company(Especially WCW) outpopping his creations(Stone Cold and Rock)
They still had a chance but Nash getting injured completely fukked it.

Would’ve loved to see how that played out.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
the timing was just overall bad for when the NWO got there. Austin was burnt out personally and professionally, Rock was leaving for Hollywood...in a perfect world NWO trying to take over WWE by taking out the two biggest icons in Rock vs Austin is a year long storyline but they essentially had to rush it in a month and then just said fukk it and turned Hogan face and that was basically the end of that

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
LOL this way way too much and unneeded for ROCK VS HOGAN

I think they did this cause nwo had no heat. At least not “these are the villains” heat. Rock and stone cold were already basically cool tweezers.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I miss the comic book-y antics of wrestling :mjcry:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Rock escaped from that back door as soon as the truck hit. Zoom in and you'll see somebody running:troll:
That was their explanation when Stone Cold tried that on HHH in 1999 (a year before the crane drop lmao). Chyna pulled him out the ambulance at the last second :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing is the initial beat down was enough leg drop, razors edge, jacknife and hogan hit him in the back of the head with a ball peen hammer lol