That time Marvel made a Wolverine gay

Daps
Not sure how many know this, but when Marvel relaunched Xtreme X-Men they made an alternate universe Wolverine gay. His partner... Hercules.

16c.jpg

x2.png

They kiss, but I'm not posting it :whoa:

Breh in the first panel got the :dame: face too

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how the ATL flu affects Logan ?:dame:

Since it attacks the immune system probably hinders him from self healing...

His healing isn't as good as hulk and deadpools, but since he can regrow flesh insanely quick, probably not at all

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These comic book companies need to stop doing this shyt. Even if it’s that alternate universe copout they always use. Just stop doing this shyt altogether.

If you gonn have gay characters, create new ones, and please stop making these gay dudes extra hypersexualized, I don’t even think gay dudes like that shyt or think it’s an accurate representation of them, plus nikkas not tryna read some shyt where the character is just making gay innuendos and insinuations 24/7

and lately the trend across media is to have the black guy gay. Aqualad being fruity in the comics is just :stop::smh:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
These comic book companies need to stop doing this shyt. Even if it’s that alternate universe copout they always use. Just stop doing this shyt altogether.

If you gonn have gay characters, create new ones, and please stop making these gay dudes extra hypersexualized, I don’t even think gay dudes like that shyt or think it’s an accurate representation of them, plus nikkas not tryna read some shyt where the character is just making gay innuendos and insinuations 24/7

and lately the trend across media is to have the black guy gay. Aqualad being fruity in the comics is just :stop::smh:
i think i asked this in the comic thread if there was anything in the news on whether the gay community be having a problem with that shyt. especially in the new Iceman books.
shyt is waaaaaaay over the top!
and dont even make no sense when you really think about it.
you went from playboy Bobby Drake to this flaming chi chi man all of a sudden?
:martin:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Zeus looking down at his son Hercules like:

You're MY son and you're outchea butt fukking mutants? I'm gonna need that super strength back...
tenor.gif

Odin be like:

shyt, my son be drowning in p*ssy, Zeus. Tough break nikka.
primeras-imagenes-de-odin-en-thor-ragnarok-original.gif