That Teen Titans show on CN got me :dead:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Its not dark like the previous Teen Titans show, but it has its funny moments :manny:

Previous Teen Titans wasn't even the darkest, it just had cartoon integrity and didn't have to sellout to a bunch of nonsencial children while transforming their show into a fullblown comedy.

A action show with a teen friendly atmosphere has changed into a comedy with DC universe references :manny:

What can you expect from a television station that canceled Young Justice :manny:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It would of been good as a stand alone show with original characters, but using the teen titan characters and voices to do it was a waste of resources and a bit mocking to the fans of the original show

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
90's Fantastic Four is underrated

Anything Fantastic Four related will be "underrated" because it's been considered the least interesting of the main Marvel superhero groups for a long time. Now it's to the point where Dr. Doom by himself is more popular and liked than F4 :heh:

They need to find a way to re-brand them but it'll be hard to do it without the help of a movie

edit: let me rephrase that, a marvel movie. Not one of those sony movies

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode where they trolled Young Justice fans is one of the GOAT!

No time for fun, no time for food, there's no time to be in a good mood!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Anything Fantastic Four related will be "underrated" because it's been considered the least interesting of the main Marvel superhero groups for a long time. Now it's to the point where Dr. Doom by himself is more popular and liked than F4 :heh:

They need to find a way to re-brand them but it'll be hard to do it without the help of a movie

edit: let me rephrase that, a marvel movie. Not one of those FOX movies

fixed.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Hated in this show because of young justice. shyt is hilarious though. That episode where they were tryna see Robin's face won me over. Quiet as kept, cartoon network is killing shyt right now.