That Rated R Anchorman 2 was straight butthole brehs... and I'm a huge Will Farrel fan.. DISGUSTYA

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now I'm a real nagga (with some suburban upbringing) before reclaiming my throne as king of all blacks

And as self appointed king, I didn't really care for the First Anchorman. But I found pt.2 hilarious
If anyone wants to watch it via there Xbox webrowsers? Free stream?
Just quote this post asking for the link, I'll provide when I get back

I'm off to talk to sampson :smoker:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
it was not as good as the first movie but i got laughs out of it..the crack smoking and the dinner scenes had me :dead:..the music they played in this shyt was on point!!! hearing EWF - After the love is gone and Heatwave - groove line got the :myman: from me

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK what movie yall seen but this shyt was funny as hell. I gotta re-watch it to see which was better but the sequel had theater dying throughout.

Only wack part was Brick. :camby: Wasn't funny at all in this jawn

News war was pretty disappointing considering all the buildup it had.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, it was trash. Some good moments but it dragged on and on with absolutely terrible subplots like Brick's romance (which should've just been cut out completely) and the stuff with Ron's son, who also might be the worst child actor I've ever seen. I was absolutely shocked to find out that kid wasn't related to Ferrell or McKay because he was so terrible I was sure it was some "put my own kid in the movie" stuff.

Also, it coasted way too much on jokes from the first one. The whole Brian Fantana condom thing was a complete rip on the aftershave bit from the first and the news war scene was hella forced and just flat-out unfunny.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
didn't see either version

literally didn't hear shyt about Anchorman 2 when it came out in theaters

everyone said it was trash

:camby: