That nikka Keith Washington rearranged Gina Guts. Your woman shouldn’t be like this around you

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Most of the pro Pam's like to show the very best scenes of her when she's not standing next to Gina. Once you see the reunion that aired in 2021, when they show random scenes with them two together, you'll instantly remember that Gina did have the edge face wise. Pam had the better bottom. but I think she was a little overrated there, since I never seen her fill out a pair of pants. The few times I saw her in pants, or a pants suite, I didn't see all what I was expecting to see, and she wasn't as far ahead of Gina in the a** department as I thought.

At first, I use to compare Pam to this girl I dated, who could fill out any pair of pants. She had the near perfect round ass, and a nice frame to go with it, but she was lacking in the face department. That's why I compared Pam to her., however Pam had a better face. Actually, this girl was a side piece. She was the type that when she rode you on the couch, and you held the back of her shoulders, her a** would touch the bottom and side of your elbows. That was the first time I experienced that. And I went bareback the first time I spanked her, and I almost didn't pull out. After awhile, I had to stop comparing Pam's body to hers, because she kinda had Pam beat. But this was a hood chick, and Pam knew how to play that hood chick role. That's part of the reason I would compare the two.

Edit: When this girl rode me on the couch while I was sitting up, I wasn't holding the back of her shoulders. It's just that her a** was so soft and round, that while I was palming it, I could feel her a** reaching up to the inside of my elbows. That's a better description.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Tbh, other than "House Party I", I never heard nobody making a big deal out of Gina, except Martin. Everybody else wanted to see more of Pam's a**, including me:myman:

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
MEMX97E_o.png
Why Gina?
You know why :ufdup:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
School Daze?
Not even then. I remember I took a light-skinned girl to see that movie. She was more of Della Reese's complexion. She was from New York, and she was attending Howard. She had a body type like Camille Winbush without the stomach. And her a** was a little more rounder...plus she had a cute face, although a little freaky. Anyway, we were both in the light-skinned category, and that light-skinned scene did nothing for us, or for anybody else during this time. Although this topic being discussed on the big screen was something new to us, we had too much sense as a race to let this divide us. However, our unity still wasn't exactly perfect.

I saw Gina in "Little Shop of Horror", but nobody remembered her name. When I saw her in "School Daze", I still didn't know her name. She started getting more recognition in "House Party 1", with that draws scene....lol. Then came "Martin", who was so crazy about her. Gina reminded every man of that first girl who had his nose wide open, whether it worked out, or not. Mine was a dark-skinned girl, around Keisha Knight's complexion, when she was darker. So it wasn't Gina's light-skin, but more of the submissive role she played, along with a decent body, which put her all the way over the top. Meanwhile, Pam played the girl with the body, but couldn't keep a man, and even gave Jerome a chance...lol.

Last edited: