That new Tarzan movie coming in July....

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
;link?
or tell us

2eewtqx.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I havent gone to the wiki yet. Do they delve into the theory that she-wolf was ancient slang for prostitute? So some hooker takes pity on two little kids abandoned out in the woods and raises them as her own.

I'd like to know more about the Etruscas, from whom Rome stole everything.
That's interesting as far as I've always heard they took it as literal ...
the theme of babies being taken in by animals is in many cultures
the idea of twins at war is also a timeless tale
even the bible has twins as main characters of Jacob (later Israel) and Issac
but the jackals / wolves of this story - which Rome represents white civilization and hence white culture speak to a deeper reality
They are suckled by a bytch .. they are sons of bytches ... literally ...
of the cultures obsession with dogs and the characteristics of dogs that are valued in the culture - from loyalty to ruthlessness to outsiders
the idea of the Etruscan civilization fits into this narrative because Rome is an all consuming, warlike and cannibalistic culture as well
these are two interesting videos on the topic ...
the first video explains the story and the second is an academic reflection of the story ...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That's interesting as far as I've always heard they took it as literal ...
the theme of babies being taken in by animals is in many cultures
the idea of twins at war is also a timeless tale
even the bible has twins as main characters of Jacob (later Israel) and Issac
but the jackals / wolves of this story - which Rome represents white civilization and hence white culture speak to a deeper reality
They are suckled by a bytch .. they are sons of bytches ... literally ...
of the cultures obsession with dogs and the characteristics of dogs that are valued in the culture - from loyalty to ruthlessness to outsiders
the idea of the Etruscan civilization fits into this narrative because Rome is an all consuming, warlike and cannibalistic culture as well
these are two interesting videos on the topic ...
the first video explains the story and the second is an academic reflection of the story ...

I will need to watch the videos, thank you.

Ancient Romans didn't think like us (see: their concepts on dignity and luck). The wiki mentions Romes origin myth had elements of shame. The people were very proud of their origins but also ashamed of them. The government micro managed official versions depending on whom was in power. There's maybe more going on than literal wolves, a double dose of fraticide, and war mated with the sacred keepers of the city's hearth. I gotta view your links.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Jane Porter is from the original novel. It's a character that exist in the fictional world of Tarazan. Anything outside of that is on the director, writer, and actors. I was just curios about who will be the woman lead role.
Funny they cast a black man's concubine. She got her come up now she's ready to shed nikkas?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They should have just moved this storyline to the jungles of Europe somewhere, seeing as how Hollywood loves to change old stories to avoid offending people.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Is that the blonde vampire from True Blood?:heh:
Playing Tarzan :bryan::bryan:
Alexander Skarsgard is a Scandanavian, yes. The sun would have turned him into a scarlet and brown walnut. He'd have melanoma moles out the a$$hole. I say again, he'd be very dead -- of the malaria he carries no genetic protection for.

And True Blood didn't deal with slavery properly. It makes sense vampires would be the biggest Confederate sympathizers which is why black folk should have been the best hunters and killers of vampires, and why Sookie's relationship with two was a negative for her. Fey bedwench.