That new Dom Kennedy- My type of party

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I'm not biggin up Gibbs here, I just think Dom would be better served not strictly rapping on mellow, bare bones beats. His laidback style worked well over this more energetic track and he should do it more often. Even if he doesn't want to switch up his flow he can rap over beats that at first listen don't seem exactly complimentary.

this west coast music brehbreh...its about how the music feels

If you dropping music in the summer and its not something that makes people wanna ride out with they tops down or at the function its pointless.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aKrzZMVJHE&feature=relmfu

Anybody know the songs at the 4:07,5:20, mark :yeshrug:

From The Westside With Love, The Original Dom Kennedy and From The Westside With Love II still get play from time to time.

Waiting for that Yellow Album :yes:

The First song I'm guessing is suppose to be on the yellow album I was there thy night shyt is nice. The other song is bounce'in by dpg, snoop and Dom kenndedy he has it on his site dopeitsdom.com I belive

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Dom's a nice emcee. He usually spits harder on other nikka's songs vs his own. On his own music, he seems to be going more for vibe rather than dope rhyming.

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
This dude has been slept on for the past 3 years. Now everyone wants to claim he's dope. This dude is cool like school daze. That yellow album is going have people back on the west coast scene for awhile. I just hope he doesn't fall for the attention trap and make bogus music. Rite now,hes definitely dope. I just want a Dom & Kendrick Collab tape. That would be ferocious.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This dude has been slept on for the past 3 years. Now everyone wants to claim he's dope. This dude is cool like school daze. That yellow album is going have people back on the west coast scene for awhile. I just hope he doesn't fall for the attention trap and make bogus music. Rite now,hes definitely dope. I just want a Dom & Kendrick Collab tape. That would be ferocious.

Dom and DJ Quik would be much much better. their styles mesh perfectly.

a Nipsey and Dom mixtape would be cool, cause their pretty much from the same area of LA, but rap nothing alike.

He made it onto Power 106 without a deal,manager or any type of industry push.... and LA Radio don't fukk with LA rappers really...so i doubt you'll see any of that from him.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
shiit is fire.. been playing it pretty much non stop for the past few days.

can't wait for the Yellow Album... Dom been that dude since 25th Hour.. i think it was on niketalk back in 08 or 09 when i got linked to that niketalk site for the link.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait till niccas hear that Bad Lucc, DOM , and Problem ft Brittany B prod by Macado tho :smugdraper:......