That new Dom Kennedy- My type of party

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
This song was ehh. I thought his first joint was 50/50, I thought it would have more variety. Even though its a Gibbs record if he could of thrown a couple records like "There They Go" on there it would've been a better listen. I think he's a good emcee and hopefully the 2nd record is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This song was ehh. I thought his first joint was 50/50, I thought it would have more variety. Even though its a Gibbs record if he could of thrown a couple records like "There They Go" on there it would've been a better listen. I think he's a good emcee and hopefully the 2nd record is better.
Freddie Gibbs & Dom Kennedy - There They Go - YouTube

Gibbs is a complaining ass nikka who doesnt do anything.

since his first joint, he's had like 5 other tapes

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
Gibbs is a complaining ass nikka who doesnt do anything.

since his first joint, he's had like 5 other tapes

I'm not biggin up Gibbs here, I just think Dom would be better served not strictly rapping on mellow, bare bones beats. His laidback style worked well over this more energetic track and he should do it more often. Even if he doesn't want to switch up his flow he can rap over beats that at first listen don't seem exactly complimentary.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Nice, i remember him spitting the acapella live...can't wait for yellow album, dude is built for the summer, top down type of music....